JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
3/12/2018 4:08:47 PM

This game is so broken the next DLC should be free - upvote if you agree!

If you buy something and it's broken you should get it fixed for free or you should get your money back. Compared to destiny one there are so many broken parts to this game it is just unacceptable! Most of these issues will no be fixed before the DLC. I don't know about you but I feel cheated? Upvote for free DLC
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• so what do you think of DLC 2 if you played it

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• for anyone that says the game isn't broken, sure you can start it up, login and kill some aliens, BUT [quote] so the black screen going to the tower is working as intended? the raid spawns are just fine? calus becoming immune right when you're about to finish him off is supposed to happen? rampant cheating is A-OK? strikes with broken spawn locations are cool? exotics being introduced without being properly tested is awesome? XP being throttled is much needed? getting locked out of platinuming the game unless you buy the dlc was cool for a while? mayhem nova spam was legit? (I know they are fixing it) etc. etc. yeah, this game isn't broken[/quote]

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • So let me get this straight... You don't like the game mechanics. You say they are broken. And you want the next "update" dlc to be free for reparation damage? That's right up there with the CA judge who said certain companies did bad business practices 30 years ago which is now causing issues and they should pay for that. If you could put your entire list of mechanics (actual mechanics. Not wish list) that would be a start. There is no COMPANY in the world which will listen to even 20% of the total community if they demanded something for free without providing constructive feedback.

Posting in language:

• there not going to listen so whats the point

Posting in language:

• Edited by Der Sheff: 3/14/2018 7:39:36 PM
      [quote]If you buy something and it's broken you should get it fixed for free or you should get your money back.[/quote] True, but you need to clarify what is broken, otherwise your feedback is just noise. [quote]Compared to destiny one there are so many broken parts to this game it is just unacceptable![/quote] Again, unspecific. Put yourself in the seat of a developer and consider what that sentence would tell you. [quote]Most of these issues will no be fixed before the DLC.[/quote] What issues? You’ve listed nothing. [quote]I don't know about you but I feel cheated?[/quote] Cheated how? Destiny 2 is not “broken.” Your enjoyment of Destiny 2 May be broken. I certainly enjoy it less than I do the prequel. That said, the game plays marvelously - the shooting, weapon handling, graphics, voice acting, etc, are all done very well. Do I think this game would benefit from a return to the same gear system and class system of D1? Yes. Do I think that the game is broken if they don’t? No. It is less enjoyable, but functions very well. [quote]Upvote for free DLC[/quote] I suspect this is your motive. You present yourself as a victim to justify begging for a hand out. If this game was truly broken, as you claim, then you would simply want your money back or just stop playing, not begging for free stuff for a game you don’t like.

Posting in language:

• Edited by BoomboxCollosus: 3/13/2018 9:28:04 PM
      That'll fix things, more entitlement. Employees work means something in the REAL world whether you like it or don't. Millenials, always wantin free sh!t just for merely existing.

Posting in language:

15 Replies
      • the problem with this topic is - the words next dlc should be free. people will ALWAYS vote for free even if ~D2 was the BEST game ever created. or if it was the worst. so this upvote will be ignorable simply because the topic distorts objectivity even more than the D1 players who hate D2 completely and tottally and irrationally.

Posting in language:

• Bunghole and craptivision wouldn't give you a drink of water for free in the desert.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • you scrubby dubby dubs still on here complaining about this trash? you still got hope for this garbage? yall destined to fail in life...move on. come get 1 shotted in fortnite. come bleed to death in the DZ. go git gud scrubs!

Posting in language:

• I think a free dlc would bring people back to the game

Posting in language:

• Bungie has made way too many poor decisions regarding D2. A huge one being the fact they DID NOT go with dedicated severs yet they want to keep pushing this pile of trash as a PvP game. Destiny 1 had cheaters i'm sure, but not to the extent of how common it is now to see in D2. But hey, for some idiotic reason a few people and Bungie think it won't fix anything. Not to mention this is the series that constantly gives you "connecting to Destiny servers message" then some error code named after an animal which has no real information regarding as to why their server are so shit (matter of fact I may just call snag a screencap of it requesting a one-time refund from Sony stating I can't play the game, have no faith in Bungie they will fix this broken game at this point). With Far Cry 5 and God of War about to release Bungie doesn't stand a chance at retaining playerbase. Ace Combat 7 Red Dead 2 Spiderman (made by Insomniac games) Kingdom Hearts III Metro Exodus The Inpatient Days Gone Dreams Vampyr ...and a few others later this year. I'm even rooting for EA's Anthem to kick the shit out of D2 and snag some of the dwindling playerbase away from Bungie (assuming Anthem's base game, content and launch is executed properly and not another microtransaction bust geared toward RNG content behind a paywall). Bungie as a dev has gone too far downhill. Their piss poor g̶a̶m̶e̶ Beta and "content" will be overshadowed by better devs and games pretty soon.

Posting in language:

• Already bought the Digital Deluxe Edition, FeelsBadMan...

Posting in language:

• Edited by Argent Sentinel: 3/12/2018 6:55:28 PM
          Making it free won't solve anything. Players aren't unhappy with price: they're unhappy with content. The game itself is the problem. There's a gross lack of meaningful endgame. The raid offers gear with unique skins, but it's not any stronger than normal engram gear. Other than skins, or for the fun of beating the raid itself, there's no point in doing the raid. The reward isn't worth the effort. As with the raid, Strikes take far too long to do for the reward you get. A token or two, an engram or two, and some glimmer. I can get that from farming public events and lost sector chests, and they take far less time. Strikes (not just nightfalls, but strikes in general) need strike-specific rewards in order to make them worth doing. Adventures aren't worth doing beyond getting lore (if you care about that kind of thing) as they mostly reward blue gear. Blue gear would be useful mid-game, but you can't access the adventures until after you beat the main campaign. By that point, you're probably using a full or nearly full set of legendary gear. Blues are pointless at that point. If I buy a goodie bag for $10 and all it has in it is a party popper and a plastic spinning top... I'm not going to be very happy. Offering me another one for free, because I'm unhappy, will not convince me to take it because I already know what's in it: nothing worthwhile. Put something in the bag worth my money and we might do business. It's the same with this game.

Posting in language:

12 Replies
          • I've never felt more betrayed backing d2 and the dlc... NEVER FORGIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting in language:

• suprisingly stupid. would you work for free?

Posting in language:

20 Replies
            • What if I allready paid for it?

Posting in language:

• most people paid for it so no. maybe dlc 3 if there is one but i dunno i dont really care im most likely will be done when im done with dlc 2

Posting in language:

• You've got north of 200 hours out of Destiny 2. How do you figure you deserve some free DLC?

Posting in language:

• Downvoted, you're not taking months of work and asking for it to be free. That's like asking for a new car because you aren't satisfied with the color of it.

Posting in language:

13 Replies
              • That would be great but does that mean everyone who already paid for it should get a refund? because we all know Bungie like handing out refunds. It would be better if DLC 3 was free but will they even do that. For all the stupid bad press Starwars Battlefront 2 got atleast they didn't sell us a broken game and all the DLC is for free so that's £50 with the choice of buying loot boxes and free DLC whereas Destiny 2 is pay for everything.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • [quote]Compared to destiny one[/quote] Well there's your problem - you're comparing two different games, and expressing an opinion as fact. You call it broken, I call it an improvement. I'm guessing you miss "random rolls," I appreciate the depth of gameplay that was completely lacking in D1. Does make me curious, though - if the game is "broken," why would you want to keep playing it, free or otherwise? If I don't like something, I don't want MORE of it. :/ (Also, how do you feel cheated? You bought a $60 game, you got a $60 game - there's no 5,000-hour guarantee on the box. Game's still got a hell of a lot more content than most games, even if you choose not to enjoy it - there's no "satisfaction" guarantee on the box either. That's not "being cheated," that's making an uninformed purchase and shifting the blame for your own decision. Don't like it? Leave, lesson learnt. Do like it? Then it was worth the money. Either way, take some responsibility for your own decisions.)

Posting in language:

27 Replies
                  • it wont happen, as allot of players have bought delux edition, but I cannot see that happening. Perhaps something in the future once they fix the current state.

Posting in language:

• I can't see them refunding the season pass people But I will wait a day and pick it up

Posting in language:

• So many lies and updates I agree but it's to late for me I bought the expansion pass.

Posting in language:

• I wish.... I had pre ordered the game with both expansions..... Do I feel ripped off right now

Posting in language:

• [quote]If you buy something and it's broken you should get it fixed for free or you should get your money back. Compared to destiny one there are so many broken parts to this game it is just unacceptable! Most of these issues will no be fixed before the DLC. I don't know about you but I feel cheated? Upvote for free DLC[/quote] Upvote*

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon