JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
2/12/2018 5:31:38 AM

Only 69,000 people took part in trials over all 3 platforms this weekend.

Jesus, i bet it was sweaty

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by makki26: 2/12/2018 3:19:17 PM
    It would be a good idea on bungies part to adjust this game mode. In my opinion this should of been done awhile ago. I personally haven't bothered with it since HOW when it was fresh and new. Now it's just old and played out. Since it's become a haven for cheaters and so called carriers, players just avoid even more than they have before... It's understandable that bungie wants it to be challenging but at the moment it's not. There's nothing challenging about paying cheaters or sherpas to take a player to the end. I think players feel the same so why bother with it? If the argument lies solely on " well you can't really tell if a player is cheating and you're just complaining because you suck", just browse the countless videos on YouTube showing actual cheating and manipulation. This alone has put me and my brothers off. Why even waste your time on it? Yeah you might not encounter cheaters and sherpas but why waste the time in it... especially since the player base is so low the chances are greater. My one brother hasn't played on his hunter on this account for months. He finally convinced me to download warframe. I'm glad I did! I actually recommend any player that has gotten bored of destiny to at least try it out.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon