JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by Spawn: 2/13/2018 12:44:15 PM

like this if you want dragonfly to be buffed and worth using

i really want to use dragonfly who else wants that [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to #Feedback forum so that other Destiny players can weigh in. See [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/139533839/0/0]Cozmo's thread[/url] for more information about the #Feedback tag and its uses. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Liked.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

89 Replies
    • You mean butterfly 😁

Posting in language:

• They wont. First person to bet against me gets tge dual. I will buy something from the Bungie store and mail it to whomever it is, if they end up buffing Dragonfly.

Posting in language:

• Firefly was indeed one of my favorite perks in D1. The dragonfly perk is a mimic of it but instead of an explosion of the enemy, they implode into that type of element with minor AOE effects. This is a very nice benefit but seeing that there are much better options regarding guns out there and there isnt a very effective D2 primary hand cannon or weapon that best emphasizes the perk. It will happen eventually is my opinion. Even with that being the case, yes the perk itself has been dulled down or maybe even "fixed" seeing that in D1 it was ridiculous (but that made it very enjoyable). With the future of speeding things up as shown in the Bungie Roadmap, it would not be out of the question to potentially reconsider the effectiveness of the perk. One thing to keep in mind though is that this holds little to no priority at the moment. Let's hope for a future of explosions though!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Niinja Slayer: 2/14/2018 6:26:07 PM
      Make it firefly again. Buff firefly back to D1. Essentially, if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.

Posting in language:

• How about buff all perks. I can't name one perk in D2 that feels like it actually does anything so significant that it makes a difference. It's partly why all guns of the same archetype feel the same. Same goes for exotics. I would love to see Graviton Lance do something really cool on a headshot kill. It's supposed to create black holes so have it suck nearby enemies in when you get a head shot kill and then explode. Make it unique, powerful, fun to use. It's just one example of how they're missing out on making weapons feel unique and powerful, because they decided Balance is more important.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I think we should buff EVERYTHING. It would make the overall game-play feel wonderful. We would actually feel like heros, not some lame as gunfighter who just picked up a boring ass gun. Nerf the nerfs and start buffing things. Nerf the person or people who think nerfs are a good idea. They make this game boring, which makes my time playing it boring. People want to play games to have fun. You people at Bungie must have the most boring lives out there!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Change it to old firefly period

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Where’s weapons like Fatebringer? It was awesome watching explosive chain arcs damage other enemies.

Posting in language:

• Remove screen shake from Hardight.... purely so more will use it. Personally I has no issue with it but apparently many no believers do. And can we also have HCR, and that disco ball I've asked for since D1.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
            • I agree, nerf fusion rifles.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
              • You're absolutely right. This is important and a responsible post. Thus, I agree, to nerf shoulder charge. We don't want to be running into any fireflys now do we?

Posting in language:

• yes and also replace grave digger with literally anything else

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  Buff everything ffs

Posting in language:

• Can we go back to calling it Firefly too, instead of dragonfly...?

Posting in language:

• Buff a dragonfly to be a dragonball

Posting in language:

• Agreed to a [near] identical post a few weeks back. Dragonfly should either deal more damage [b]or[/b] have a larger blast radius. (Or both?) For an ability that not only requires a kill but a [i]precision[/i] kill, it is underwhelming. Helpful 1/100 times... probably less often than that. Even if it's not changed, at least make its explosion more noticable.

Posting in language:

• Doesn't see bacon in the title. Meh,no thanks.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Bump

Posting in language:

• I think what you’re trying to say is ... [spoiler]nerf fusions [/spoiler]

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • It only does like 50 damage in pvp. Sure I’ve gotten a few kills to weak bunches up enemies

Posting in language:

• If they won't buff it they should change it to....I don't know....Chainshot? The perk does not explode so much as chain elemental damage to an enemy.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Or just perks in general? Yah. Signed.

Posting in language:

• If dragonfly was more like firefly it would be one heck of a perk. Imagine if every weapon you have with dragonfly blew up enemies like sunshot does (although headshot only of course). As sunshots explosions are just like firefly was. Make those elemental explosions and that would be the icing on the cake!

Posting in language:

• The whole game needs to be buffed so it’s worth using.. Almost 6 months after release and it’s still so disappointing. I just can’t understand what Bungie did. What they were thinking. It’s really bad.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • [quote]i really want to use dragonfly who else wants that[/quote] Yup, and while we're at it, let's add back the perk node bungie removed from all legendary weapons (D2 weapons are D1 blue standard) Next, bring back feeding frenzy, crowd control, luck in the chamber and others, add loads of new weapon models to the game, and then click randomise..... This game needs to move far away from the current duplicates loot system, and cosmetic only game....

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon