JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/12/2018 6:27:17 PM

I quit Destiny for Monster Hunter!

I’ll be back when they add random rolls So probably never...
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• To all those saying things like: [i]"Why should I care what you're playing?"[/i] [i]"Why are you posting this in #Feedback?"[/i] [i]"If you like that game so much, go play it instead of posting on the Destiny forums."[/i] Or variation thereof... It's being posted to [i]Bungie,[/i] not necessarily [i]you, [/i]the reader. It's to let Bungie know that these are the types of games taking your players away, these other games offer the type of content [i]they [/i]want to play, those games offer the type of features we'd like to see in Destiny. So yes, it's important feedback as it tells a business [i]why[/i] we're leaving and/or what is desired of this franchise.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I quit destiny for dragon ball Xenoverse 2 because I feel powerful in it. As well, there is a lot of different skill and armor to chase.

Posting in language:

• Lol yea I'm now playing MHW and loving getting carted back to the camp and unceremoniously dumped on my unconscious face (actually am!). It's a game where you learn to fear and respect your prey and never feel that the game is unfairly screwing you over for loot or cheesing you when you have the upper hand. If I go packing correctly I know I'm going to succeed! It's a liberating experience. I haven't come back to Destiny in a while, even though I'm watching the developments with a keen eye. In fact the idea of Crimson doubles is not filling me with any kind of need to come back either. A 2 vs 2 mode where your positions get telegraphed to the enemy if you dare to use a strategy where you both split up to flank them is quite frankly stupid.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Yeah. I just don’t get all the hype for monster hunter world. I bought it and was all excited to play it, but became incredibly bored of the clunky combat, stupidly long fights, and chasing the monsters around. Not to mention, I couldn’t find a single weapon that felt good to use.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • You haven't quit, you're still here.

Posting in language:

• -blam!- random rolls. It's just another source for people to bitch about and isn't fun. Still, MHW has been awesome, even if you have to learn everything for yourself

Posting in language:

• Kudos to anyone who hasn't played the previous titles as MHW is like going back to school for 50 hours lol. But yea, Dark Souls 3 has me and I'm loving dying a million times for loot that looks and feels stronger every time I get it.

Posting in language:

• I am big time into Breath of the Wild right now. Probably will be playing it for the next several months. Then I will probably get Monster Hunter. Destiny 2 won't be fixed in any meaningful way at least until next year or probably never.

Posting in language:

• I actually went back to Warframe. Played it back when it came out on the One, and then D1 sucked up all my time. With D2 in it's free fall I decided to give Warframe another shot - honestly, I am still shocked that the game is free.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Good for you Gary - so now you don't have to try to invade the tower again? Have run with the rest of your Red Legion fighting the monsters. Sorry that whole stealing the Traveler's light thing didn't work out so well for you.

Posting in language:

• Whats your HR guys? I'm 10!

Posting in language:

8 Replies
            • Edited by GrizzlyTeeth: 2/14/2018 12:04:18 AM
              For PvE content this is king on this point. Over 110 hours in right now. I thought I am invincible, and then I met Tempered Kirin. Just when you thought you reach endgame it throws you a new challenge, and more upgrades. I think when it comes to armor and build diversity Bungie needs to look at games like this, and why people keep on playing it. It is most definitely not the story (Unless you like moving lips with only text), but the mechanics. Bungie obviously put a lot of effort in the voice actors, animations, mocaps etc, but they forgot the most important part - the actual gameplay.

Posting in language:

• I say this in the nicest possible way Guardian, please never come back. We all need to never come back.

Posting in language:

• Downloading it right now 👍

Posting in language:

• I would just like to add if anyone needs help or any questions feel free to PM :)

Posting in language:

• I farted, yup sorry that was me just thought I would let everyone know. Luckily it wasn't a wet fart, if it was I probably wouldn't have owned up to it. Holy shnikes, a fart emote just might pull everyone back into the game, lets get a crack (get it crack) team on this ASAP.

Posting in language:

• So to all the people that hate on anything else anyone plays, what other game is worth buying? I have a hunch most of these people that defend Bungie so hard must not have a big gaming budget. Can't afford more games so must defend the one I bet on even though it's terrible. Get a job, mow some lawns or beg your parents. There's other games you won't have to defend because they actually care about making a quality product.

Posting in language:

ChickenO Crimsom
              ChickenO Crimsom

The weak 1s gather to justify the strong - old

I quit Super Mario Bros. for Super Mario World. Didn’t go back.

Posting in language:

• Playing Assassins Creed Origins. Huge amount of love and care went into that game.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
              • Welcome to Monster Hunter World a game that is actually tons of fun,and never gets old. Destiny 2 is just a steaming pile of crap that gets bored quickly,and even the COO didn't do anything to save this disastrous game.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • Edited by DarkIce24: 2/13/2018 11:46:48 PM
                  Monster Hunter world has more story and even though our character does not speak , it makes sense . You can't blast your way through shit in Monster Hunter world . in D2 you can finish the story in 2 hours . BTW Nioh is a fantastic game as well

Posting in language:

• Played MHW hate it. Probably because I’m bad at it but still here are the issues I see with it. 1. No conveyance. I don’t know wtf I’m doing. 2. No explanation on how to use weapons efficiently. 3. Monsters take wayyyyy too long to kill. 4. Said monsters run away like lil bitches and heal, making it take longer to kill them. 5. Story is boring. 6. Combat is terrible. These are just 6 problems. I could probably think of a few more but I’ll spare you the complaints about your shit game. Glad you left destiny.

Posting in language:

14 Replies
                  • No end game without random rolls

Posting in language:

• Monster Hunter is good if you like swinging clumsily at flailing targets that fall on their side and kick their legs about like a tipped over mechanical dog.

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                    • I got Monster Hunter, too. It's fun, but doesn't scratch that Destiny itch.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                      • Youuuuuuuuu playing on Xbox? The Knights of Aunt Jemima are always looking to bolster the ranks.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon