JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
12/7/2017 2:45:46 AM

If you didn't buy the DLC you can get a refund on Xbox or PS4

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/7i1l2n/you_can_get_sonyms_to_refund_your_purchase_thanks/?st=JAVVKCIW&sh=f370bbfd This Reddit post pretty much covers everything. Locking the platinum achievement behind a paywall was against the rules of the initial purchase agreement, GO AND GET YOUR REFUND!
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It’s 20 bucks. I guess some gamers are really poor.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

8 Replies
    • Not possible to get refunds on PS4 anymore. If this changes though, someone please let me know.

Posting in language:

• Why are people still defending Bungie? Might as well lube up your ass and bend over for them.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
      • Verified! I just got my refund, but you need to state they've put the original game content behind a paywall. Apparently Bungo is looking into fixing it, but I told them I didnt care still wanted the refund!

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          miligramXsmirk
          miligramXsmirk

🇨🇦/🇦🇺 day 1 veteran 9/9/14 - old

If you don’t buy the dlc, the normal version of the raid essentially becomes the prestige raid as it’s the same light level as the prestige... if you don’t buy the DLC why would you feel entitled to the content updates... realistically the only thing you are locked out of is trials... which was the same in D1 as you had to reach light level requirements to participate which essentially locked you out if you didn’t purchase the DLC... the only thing you actually get locked out of that you paid for that is difference from the terms of service in D1 is a trophy lmao. If you want to keep up to light and play the end game content beyond light level 300-305 then buy the DLC and stop being a cheap bastard looking for handouts. It’s not just a 2.5-3.5 hour campaign, it’s also continuing trials, continuing iron banner, new raid area, new exotics, heroic strikes, raised character level, raised light level, new weapons to grind for, introduction of master works, continuing events like the upcoming dawning and so on... it seems all of you like to nit pick with out actually giving the game justice for what it is. This DLC is larger than the dark below content wise, larger than house of wolves content wise... you can’t compare the DLC to TTK or RoI as they were both more expensive expansions to the game, not a twenty dollar add on like CoO. Both Dark Below and House of wolves brought your character up a measly two levels from 30 cap to 32 cap and from 32 to a 34 cap come house of wolves. Both DLC’s had no cut scenes, short missions that were far less involved than CoO... CE was a glorified strike and POE was a 3 hoard mode... not even a raid. I feel like a lot of you didn’t even play destiny then, or at all as you all seem to have forgotten what those DLCs were and how incredibly small they were. Stop taking your gripes out on the games changes via the DLC, it’s literally a joke at this point. I can no longer take half of this community seriously and just troll all of you butt hurt salt princesses day after day... and you take the bait day after day. Just get over it or play something else, the fact you feel entitled to a refund after playing a game for over 60 hours is a joke in itself. Entitled twats, the lot of you.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
          • I think they are gonna fix it so it will be really hard to get a refund. Also I have played the crap out of the game and got my money's worth. BUT I won't be buying any future content.

Posting in language:

• Got a refund on my physical disc from Amazon tonight! Letter sent today: Your Name: (redacted) Order Id: (redacted) Selected Order Items: Destiny 2 - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition  Comments: I have a problem and I don't know if you can help but I figured at the least it doesn't hurt to reach out.  I pre-ordered a video game, Destiny 2, back in May, it was delivered in September and the last day to return it was in October.  (link to order)  On Tuesday, December 5th, the maker of the game (Bungie) released downloadable content for the game that essentially broke the version of the game I had purchased.  I can no longer access portions of the game I had previously paid for unless I purchase this new downloadable content for extra money. Content that I had been previously playing since September.  When the return expiration hit in October, I was actually pretty satisfied with the game, it wasn't until December 5th that the games producers broke the version I had purchased.  Is there anything that can be done here? I know people who bought the game digitally from Sony and Microsoft are being re-funded for the same reason, but I guess I'm out of luck since I bought a physical copy?  Very distressing.  Read more about the situation here:  https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/12/07/curse-of-osiris-locks-vanilla-players-out-of-destiny-2-activities/#79b297707044  https://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-2-curse-of-osiris-locks-non-dlc-owners-out/1100-6455455/  http://www.pcgamer.com/some-destiny-2-endgame-activities-now-require-the-dlc-to-access/  I got this response a few hours later: Message From Customer Service Hello, I'm sorry to hear about the problem you've had with your Destiny 2 - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition. I understand that it is not working and you want to return it but return window is expired. I have personally created a return mailing label for you. Please return the Destiny 2 - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition to us and we'll refund you as soon as possible. Please click on the following link to be brought to your personalized return label and follow the instructions provided: (link redacted) After the carrier has received your item, it can take up to two weeks for us to receive and process your return. See our Returns options for details (http://www.amazon.com/help/returns#receive). It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of. Please take care of yourself. Stay Healthy Stay Blessed!! We appreciate your business and look forward to a very warm and fruitful association with you. Have a great day ahead! We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today. Best regards, Sujata Amazon.com

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • its been 24 hours. so that thing about stopping refunds for a day while they wait for Bungie to resolve things... What's the resolution? Or are the refunds back on?

Posting in language:

• Good luck getting a refund based exclusively off the fact that you can't unlock all achievements.

Posting in language:

• Edited by miligramXsmirk: 12/8/2017 9:44:04 AM
              miligramXsmirk
              miligramXsmirk

🇨🇦/🇦🇺 day 1 veteran 9/9/14 - old

I don’t want a refund lol, is happy :D The amount of salt my post conjured from simply saying I’m enjoying the new DLC is hilarious. The evidence has amounted to prove one thing: everyone is immensely butt hurt and a bunch of salt queens... your salt is glorious though.

Posting in language:

97 Replies
              • Can I get a refund if I bought the digital copy from the psn store ?? By the way thanks a lot great post.

Posting in language:

• Got my refund a while back but this is great.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Bump

Posting in language:

• Bungie likely already got their share. You are probably just taking money from Sony/Microsoft at this point.

Posting in language:

• I bought it it’s better than most dlc produced these days

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                  • Edited by RonIsBant: 12/8/2017 6:08:53 PM
                    MS stopped giving refunds the next day. They don't want to give refunds.

Posting in language:

• You realize that part of the initial terms of service is that they can change the terms at will, right? All you armchair lawyers need to get a new hobby.

Posting in language:

59 Replies
                      Depends on where you are and who's giving the refund, and what you local laws are

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • Not really sony told me they are investigating the situation and will get back to me. Sure thing is a lot of ppl are asking for refunds cuz the guy new straight why I was asking for a refund

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • Once they fix the platinum issue, are there going to be rerefunds?

Posting in language:

bungie is making them not give us a refund i tried this morning there waiting on bungie about it so bungie i suggest you give ppl a refund like me for my purchase, i dont like this no content game , you are forcing us to keep a game ppl dont want just give us our refund back , you tricked us theres nothing in the game, give us our refund like most do when there product isint what was advertised

Posting in language:

• Man I'm just sitting back waiting for Bungie to release CoO for free...it might just happen. Talked to a Xbox live rep yesterday about a possible refund and she said they were well aware of the problem. Hell Bungie admitted to the wall in the weekly. I took a picture of it and sent it to her this morning.lol Now where's that popcorn?

Posting in language:

• Strange... There's another post on there where Playstation Support stated no refunds. Not out of the question, but it is under investigation.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                          • Wish I hadn't brought the deluxe version.

Posting in language:

• Too bad I bought mine off of eBay for 31 dollars brand new.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                            • Unfortunately not if you bought through GameStop. And GameStop refers you to Activision. Going to try to go through Activision but I'm not hopeful

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                              You are not allowed to view this content.
                              ;
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon