JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Fattotron: 9/23/2017 4:53:46 AM

Cabbage, Lettuce, Etc.

Your game says that our error messages are sent directly to you, so where is your response? Thousands have been having connectivity issues since your update on Tuesday; that's no coincidence. There's no way you shouldn't have solved, or at least acknowledged this problem by now. I'm looking for a way to contact a rep from your company, or submit a ticket/issue, but all I can find is more angry people in forums.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • [quote]Your game says that our error messages are sent directly to you, so where is your response? Thousands have been having connectivity issues since your update on Tuesday; that's no coincidence. There's no way you shouldn't have solved, or at least acknowledged this problem by now. I'm looking for a way to contact a rep from your company, or submit a ticket/issue, but all I can find is more angry people in forums.[/quote] Ya be -blam!-ing sure of that i am very pist off its game full off erros bungie wen the -blam!- are you gone fix this shit God damm

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon