JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Cabbage, Lettuce, Etc.
9/23/2017 12:09:20 AM
Same here. Where can I log specific problems and be responded to. It's really annoying that they can just say "yeah well it's your internet" rather than saying anything about what could be wrong with the game. Eventually I'm gonna give up on this game altogether.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Agreed. They pass the problems off on us, when clearly it's an interaction between whatever they changed in the Tuesday patch, and our network settings. I set up DMZ, and port-forwarding years ago and have played on XBL with no issues until this Wednesday, post-patch. I even added the suggested ports specific to Destiny 2 from Bungie's website. Thanks for the useless 'network troubleshooting' guide, BungLe.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Any luck with the latest update? Not for me.

Posting in language:

• I haven't been able to get on for a few days because all of these stupid error codes. Replaced our router and had our internet guy out here and everything is working perfectly fine. It is not my internet, it is Bungie servers and I'm getting real annoyed that I paid $100 for the game just to play for a week before it crashed.

Posting in language:

• Same here this is bull I want my money back destiny 2 sucks

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon