JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Looney94Toon: 1/30/2017 3:43:42 PM

Infinite coconut error code

I have been getting error code coconut every time I try to launch an activity. Can't play the game at all. Error codes started after the dawning update. I have tried port forwarding and have spent hours on the phone with my internet provider to no avail. If I connect on mobile hot spot or set my PlayStation up on a friends connection the the game works, so it has to be something with my current setup. I don't know what else to do or try. It's been over a month now and still getting this problem. Can someone please help.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hello, Do you have your PS4 wired or on WiFi to your internet? If on WiFi please try to use a wired connection, after setting up the wired connection you will need to run a network setup on your PS4 to change the system settings before it will change to the new connection, otherwise it will still try to use the WiFi. Is your modem and WiFi router separate or is it a all in one modem that does WiFi, if they are separate try hooking the Ethernet cable directly to the modem to see if it's your router causing the issue. Here is more information about that error code along with the Destiny Networking guide. https://www.bungie.net/mobi/en/about/Article?id=11732

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon