JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
2/17/2015 1:54:22 PM

Destiny upgrade ps3 ps4

I have bought destiny as a CD (not in psn) for PS3.I went to bungie.net and it looked like you can upgrade destiny from ps3 to ps4 if u have the CD version.So i bought a PS4, but now i know that you need to have the psn version.I really want destiny on ps4 but i dont know how to do it.If I buy it for PS4 now do i get the Expansion Pass for free ( I have it for PS3) or not?Does my character transfer? Thank you for your help, your Yari
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • [quote]and it looked like you can upgrade destiny from ps3 to ps4 if u have the CD version[/quote] This is incorrect. The Digital Upgrade program is only for purchasing a [i]digital[/i] copy of Destiny for Xbox 360 or PS3, then moving to the appropriate next gen console. However, this offer expired on January 15th, 2015. The only license you can transfer between consoles now is for the Expansion Pass or The Dark Below content if purchased on Xbox 360 or PS3. Check the link for specifics. [url]https://www.bungie.net/7_Where-can-I-get-info-about-the-Destiny-next-gen-di/en/Help/Article/12122[/url]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon