JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on PlayStation 4. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
OffTopic
Shaka Sangoma

Shaka Sangoma

Edited by Shaka Sangoma: 10/30/2013 6:30:10 AM
FROM THE TOP! [quote]Shaka: There's nothin' on earth like a genuine, bona-fide, modified, 6-mod, Sapphire. What'd I say? Flood: Sapphire Shaka: What's it called? Flood: Sapphire Shaka: That's right, Sapphire! Flood: (Chanting) Sapphire, Sapphire, Sapphire Floodian 1: I hear that Dustin's awfully loud Shaka: He posts as softly as a cloud Floodian 2: Is there a chance the group could end? Shaka: Not on your life, my Floodian friend Floodian 3: What about the racist slobs? Shaka: We like to ban those asshat nobs Floodian 4: Were you sent here by the Harlow? Shaka: No good sir I'm acting solo Floodian 5: But I have a lifetime ban Shaka: You get but one chance, my good man Shaka: I swear it's the flood's only choice, so join the queue and add your voice Flood: Sapphire! Shaka: What's it called? Flood: Sapphire! Shaka: Once again! Flood: Sapphire Mods: But Bnet's still all cracked and broken Muffin: Sorry kid, Shaka has spoken Everyone: Sapphire, Sapphire, Sapphire. Sapphire! Kikashi: Sapph- D'oh![/quote]

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070609171045/simpsons/images/e/e7/Lyle.png

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.