JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on PlayStation 4. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
OffTopic
Plasma Eagle

Plasma Eagle

Edited by Plasma Eagle: 7/24/2013 3:17:33 AM
Log Entry: It has been three, long, tiresome days since I entered into this vast unforgiving land. For three long days I ventured into the depths which no Floodian has ever returned to speak of. For Three long days I have observed bizarre customs which are beyond imagination. For three long days I have lived in a small makeshift shelter, and this third day has been the most shocking yet. First I must get my lesser findings out of the way. Contrary to common Floodian belief, the Natives of this land are [i]Not[/i] Cannibals. While not cannibalistic, the Sapphireians do tend to suck up to the higher, more well known tribal members. I have yet to determine if this "sucking" is sexual in nature or simply verbally based. Before I left for Sapphire Territory, I had one major goal. To find out what makes them tick. After days of observation I have come to this stunning conclusion. The natives of Sapphire are under the control of a "hive mind" of sorts. Because of this I have not made contact and will [i]not[/i] make contact with the natives. Based on my studies I fear that the man in control of the natives would take offense to my customs and I have not been able to figure out their complex gestures yet. If I were to make my presence known I am sure to be "flamed" (how they biologically produce actual fire is reserved for further study) as their culture seems to contrast mine in every possible way. Fearing for my life, I have decided to leave this place as the longer I remain I feel as if the very essence of my being is being drained from me. This is the last entry into my journal. When I return to the Flood I hope to publish my findings one day so that they may aid the next great Floodian expedition into this dreadful land. I have attached my map to this Journal entry so that it may be of use. Signed, Floodian Expedition leader, Plasma Eagle [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_Plasma-Vs-Wild-Sapphire-Edition-Day-2/en-us/Forum/Post?id=61249074#referred-Offtopic]Day 2[/url]

http://i.imgur.com/zFwPnlT.png

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.