JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
2015-04-18T00:59:38Z

Help
Horus the Elder

Horus the Elder

Edited by Horus the Elder: 3/11/2013 1:21:50 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask such a question, but I was wondering if anyone knew if Bungie was developing a Windows 8 mobile version of the Bungie App. I want it so badly.
View Entire Topic
    Domi 233

Domi 233

Edited by Domi 233: 3/10/2013 9:37:44 AM Permalink
    I too would very much appreciate this happening. Please Bungie! Convince me to buy a smartphone. Though, after reading [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post?id=59929257&path=1]this[/url] from Halcylon, I'm a bit saddened, and not too hopeful. [quote][b]Originally Posted by:[/b] Sean Too bad people with windows phones can't even get notifications, as the app isn't on that store.[/quote][quote][b]Originally Posted by:[/b] Halcylon The app on iOS and Android will notify you if you have your settings in your profile set up to do so.[/quote][quote][b]Originally Posted by:[/b] Sean But I have a Windows Phone (Samsung Focus S), and the Bungie Mobile app doesn't exist on WP. It would be nice if it was on all 3 main types of smartphones.[/quote][quote][b]Originally Posted by:[/b] Halcylon While I'm not bashing, the numbers show that the Windows phone is in no way a "main" type of smart phone. Ever.[/quote]
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Edit Preview Cancel
    5 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.