JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/14/2005 3:35:28 AM
8

I Heart University

Good evening, I'm just a freshman at the University of Guelph, and man it rocks. School is about 20% of it. The other 80% comprises of drinking, parties, girls, drinking, uh....parties. I'm sure there are some well educated posters in the crowd, and the question I have for you is, why isn't this message being spread to the world?! If highschool kids had the motivation of ultimate parties in post-secondary education, I bet grades would skyrocket. Besides from the $250,000 (Canadian...which is more than you think haha) debt I'm going to encounter once I graduate, I hope all of you minors learn something from this. Do your work now, and you will get repaid by failing General Chemistry in first year, I mean....uh....chillin' with a few beers getting laid. Thanks for listening,
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • I went to a community college(2 year college) for 4 years, it was great. (Perfesional student) Then my parents cought on and woulden't pay anymore, I did get 3 degrees though. It was so much fun.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • I love exams...
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • Uni is indeed badass. Except for third year exam periods- stressful!
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Hmm. Parties? Girls? Drinking? [/quote]
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • Hmm. Parties? Girls? Drinking?
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • I was going to point out the waste of money, but when I found out you only pay $5 American to get into the school, I began considering a return to education.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • Ahh, uni seriously does rule. Yoozel will testify to the fact that I go on about my Student's Union WAAAAAAY too much.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

  • thats ok i just go to a local college and tarvel in the summer and winter. nothign like goign to otu of state/country partys.
    Add more answer options

    Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.