JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/14/2005 1:00:09 AM

Halo: Combat Resurrected

Who here would like to see a hack of Halo called Halo: Combat Resurrected where you play Jesus Christ and go around killing people with . . . whatever?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SmoothCriminal7 I have a picture of the cover of that game where its an angel instead of a banshee[/quote] [url=http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~dnannery/yellowbanshee/artwork/images/A ncientBanshee.jpg]This one?[/url][/quote] Awesome, just in-freaking-credible. I laughed, I cried, I spewed jesus-juice all over my keyboard.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• what the hell are you talking about, religious games do exist; google it.
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't want a game where Jesus kills people. However, and RPG of his late life and the pssion could be pretty sick...you get ranked on how many people you save and convert.
    Add more answer options

• ME ME ME!!!! MAY I TORTURE HIM FIRST?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ImJustMe Ahh so there is the infamouse obbi. You give me a bad name.[/quote] nono...there are more fish impersonators...I am t3h bloodpotato...there is only one flopping fish...and then there are my disciples...who you worship too...but I require human sacrifices...and much much more
    Add more answer options

• No, thats stupid!
    Add more answer options

• Friggin posers.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ImJustMe Ahh so there is the infamouse obbi. You give me a bad name.[/quote] .................................."Infamouse"?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ImJustMe Ahh so there is the infamouse obbi. You give me a bad name.[/quote] no wonder you stilr up so much trouble your from NJ.
    Add more answer options

• they have the same avatars ^
    Add more answer options

• Ahh so there is the infamouse obbi. You give me a bad name.
    Add more answer options

• I'm still waiting for there to be a main-stream game that features Jesus Christ as the main character.
    Add more answer options

• I must second this motion forth width!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax Who else would like to see aicanaro shot?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax Who else would like to see aicanaro shot?[/quote] i know i would love that
    Add more answer options

• No religion. That would be some what cool though. Instead of battling the Covenant he would try to reason with them. I can see it now...Jesus showing the Covenant how to fish. [Edited on 1/13/2005 5:20:19 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SmoothCriminal7 I have a picture of the cover of that game where its an angel instead of a banshee[/quote] [url=http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~dnannery/yellowbanshee/artwork/images/AncientBanshee.jpg]This one?[/url] [Edited on 1/13/2005 5:21:29 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax Who else would like to see aicanaro shot?[/quote] me
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

• This in the wrong forum. Try the Library.
    Add more answer options

• I have a picture of the cover of that game where its an angel instead of a banshee
    Add more answer options

• Who else would like to see aicanaro shot?
    Add more answer options

• no.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.