JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/13/2005 12:26:03 PM

Get out of my head!

OK people, have you ever played 20 questions? Have you ever played it with your computer? There is a website called [url=http://y.20q.net]20q.net[/url] where you (obviously) answer questions pertaining to an item you are thinking of. I have tried pen, TV, CD player, fire extinguisher, air freshener and black labrador and this thing has guessed what I was thinking within 20 questions (except for the black labrador, I have a black lab/pit bull mix and I might have confused it a little, but it correctly guessed with 25 questions). Anyway, it is a fun little site that might be able to eat up some time if you are bored at work, like I am.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• K.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you can play games with a shotgun. sounds fun
    Add more answer options

• a catfish is similair to the wind. first time i've heard that.
    Add more answer options

• first time it beat me so far today, it got crystal ball in 14.
    Add more answer options

• it's never heard of a samurai...
    Add more answer options

• I won with 27 questions. Mine was male genitalia. [quote]Uncommon Knowledge about a -blam!- Can you eat off of it? I say Yes. Does it have a long neck? I say Yes. Is it symbolic? I say Yes. Does it have feelings? I say Yes. Is it delicious? I say Yes. Do people sit on it? I say Yes. Is it a tool? I say Yes. Is it awake at night? I say Yes. Can you drink from it? I say Yes. Does it squirm? I say No. Can you put something into it? I say No. Does it come in specific sizes? I say No. Does it live in large populations? I say No. Would you find it on a farm? I say Yes. Would you find it on a farm? I say Yes. Would you find it on a farm? I say Yes.[/quote] *laughs* [Edited on 1/14/2005 3:31:29 PM]
    Add more answer options

• lol thats funny i tried black panther and it got it in 20q and the uncommon knowledge is kinda funny too Is it outside? I say Doubtful. Does it have a spine? I say Doubtful. Does it roll? I say Yes. Is it a pure bred animal? I say No. Would you use it daily? I say Probably. Is it an invertebrate? I say Probably. Is it hot? I say Probably. Is it pleasurable? I say Probably. Is it used for transportation? I say Probably. Can you get information by using it? I say Probably. Does it weigh more than 1 ton? I say Probably. Is it a type of mineral? I say Probably. Can you make sounds with it ? I say Yes. Does it have a memory? I say Doubtful. Does it have tough skin? I say Probably. Is it independent? I say Doubtful.
    Add more answer options

• i was thinking of led zeppelin, at 17 it said "i am guessing that it is an elf" (lol) then at 19 it said "i am guessing it is a band" damn it!
    Add more answer options

• guessed cat in 15...butt in 19 [Edited on 1/14/2005 3:30:12 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hitokiri 1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ðcherryð im going to see if ti can guess halo[/quote] someone already tried that, apparently it got it. did it get it this time?[/quote] cursed invisiposts... the thing doesnt know what halo is, even after i told it
    Add more answer options

• lol it guessed cd in 29 questions and the uncommon knowledge is funny Do you clean it regularly? I say Probably. Does it burn? I say Yes. Is it red? I say Yes. Does it travel on roads? I say Probably. Does it usually live on a farm? I say Probably. Can it make a sound? I say Yes. Is it originally from Canada? I say Yes. Is it considered intelligent? I say Yes. Does it grunt? I say Probably. Does it live in mountains? I say Probably. Does it like to play? I say Yes. Does it deal with imagination? I say Yes. Is it comforting? I say Yes. Do you write on it? I say Yes. Is it considered valuable? I say Yes. Can it be placed on your head? I say Yes.
    Add more answer options

• it got computer game in 18 questions, but i was thinking of an xbox game, keep going
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ðcherryð im going to see if ti can guess halo[/quote] someone already tried that, apparently it got it. did it get it this time?
    Add more answer options

• im going to see if ti can guess halo
    Add more answer options

• ok, i know police cars can burn, but i didn't know they had a sense of smell. it didn't get those 3, it must be having a bad day. [Edited on 1/14/2005 3:07:47 PM]
    Add more answer options

• squirrels are bouncy. i'm going to test that theory...
    Add more answer options

• a computer printer is a common farm animal with a bushy tail that is used for hunting.
    Add more answer options

• 'Foreign Language' can be easily folded, is a rodent, can be dried, can probably run fast and win races, lives in the mountains, and you can ride on it. Mmmmm languagey. Edit: And 'cans' like to clean themselves. [Edited on 1/13/2005 9:59:48 AM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SideSalad Apparantly, a 'flan (custard)' is made of stone, is a herbivore, can probably fit in your wallet, and can probably be used to write with.[/quote] I got flan when I was trying to get trifle for Link Lance.
    Add more answer options

• Apparantly, a 'flan (custard)' is made of stone, is a herbivore, can probably fit in your wallet, and can probably be used to write with.
    Add more answer options

• Just got Halo in 20. Not the game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Slayd722 Bahahaha! So it got "Computer Chip" when I was thinking of "Processor" at 20 questions, and it came up with this: Uncommon Knowledge about a computer chip: Is it originally from the Mediterranian? I say Probably. Is it a small mammal? I say Yes. Does it have lots of seeds? I say Probably. Does it have anything to do with salad? I say Probably. Does it have four legs? I say Probably. Does it have a bill or beak? I say Yes. Can it be tamed? I say Yes. Does it photosynthesize? I say Probably.[/quote] Wow, apparently there is something called computer chips from the Mediterranian that has a lot of seeds. Edit: I got microchip in 19. [Edited on 1/13/2005 9:42:07 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Bahahaha! So it got "Computer Chip" when I was thinking of "Processor" at 20 questions, and it came up with this: Uncommon Knowledge about a computer chip: Is it originally from the Mediterranian? I say Probably. Is it a small mammal? I say Yes. Does it have lots of seeds? I say Probably. Does it have anything to do with salad? I say Probably. Does it have four legs? I say Probably. Does it have a bill or beak? I say Yes. Can it be tamed? I say Yes. Does it photosynthesize? I say Probably. I just said "depends" to everything and got "A Hangover." [Edited on 1/13/2005 9:40:49 AM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Slayd722 Thought of "Mother" and it came up with "Celebrity" at 19 questions and "Sumo Wrestler" at 29. Still going, gonna see how long it takes to get it. Edit: It also guessed "Bird." But "Mother" isn't in it's database. Next one - I was thinking of "Processor," and it got "Motherboard" in 13 questions.[/quote] Yeah, I couldn't get mother either. Motherboard is close, I mean, this is a computer program.
    Add more answer options

• It cant get 'oat'. It had 'wheat' and 'barley' though. Wierdly, it asked me if it was 'pleasurable'. Mmmmm, oaty.
    Add more answer options

• I did 20 questions and it got it the answer was 20 questions (online game)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.