JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/13/2005 12:21:13 PM

To be fully aware. (Pie)

To be fully aware, you must be exposed to a message three times. So there it goes. [color=green]1: Halo2 multiplayer discussions belong in Zanzibar.[/color] [color=green]2: Halo2 multiplayer discussions belong in Zanzibar.[/color] [color=green]3: Halo2 multiplayer discussions belong in Zanzibar.[/color] [color=yellow]1: Halo2 campaign discussions belong in NM.[/color] [color=yellow]2: Halo2 campaign discussions belong in NM.[/color] [color=yellow]3: Halo2 campaign discussions belong in NM.[/color] And to the Pie in the subject it is for someone who can't help but be drawn to pie. [color=red]1: Griffin, you and your pies will join me and my cookies[/color] [color=red]2: Griffin, you and your pies will join me and my cookies[/color] [color=red]3: Griffin, you and your pies will join me and my cookies[/color] [Edited on 1/14/2005 12:40:08 AM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You see? We need you and your wise pies. [Edited on 1/14/2005 12:42:06 AM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• excuse me but its Griffin, or if you prefer spades, Griffon is somehting you ride on when your on an acid trip at the track.
    Add more answer options

• I am addicted to Swiss Cake Rolls....yummmmmy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Link Lance What about the trifle?[/quote] Bah, I mock the power of trifle?(little, drop, touch) Don't you mean truffle? Anyway, I still mock it's power compared to cookies. [Edited on 1/13/2005 2:28:44 PM]
    Add more answer options

• What about the trifle?
    Add more answer options

• Good work maybe we can finally get the message through to the people.
    Add more answer options

• funny
    Add more answer options

• sounds like a party
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.