JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/10/2005 12:09:47 AM

THE ULTIMATE HALO MATCH!!!!!!!

GameJunkieJim created a Halo 2 match 4 hours ago. It just ended and I was there for all of it. The game stats aren't up yet. I'll let you know when they are.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• bumper cars isnt as fun as halo2 on XBL tho. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] X Slicer X Ha 4 hours only? I play bumper cars longer then that...[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ha 4 hours only? I play bumper cars longer then that...
    Add more answer options

• test try my sig to orbital thinging please [Edited on 1/9/2005 7:42:48 PM]
    Add more answer options

• hey can yall add me to ur friends list so i can get in on one of these, mamel hater is my name
    Add more answer options

• I saw you playing it, but it was by invite only or something. Show me some lovin sometime please!!!
    Add more answer options

• The stats are in. here they are. [url]http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=50767569&player=madcow2021[/url]
    Add more answer options

• yeah i played in that game iwas biasspartan i got 370 killls then i had to leave at 6:40 and i came in late.it was fun tho i liked sniping on the beach of zanzibar it was a beach of death dead bodies floating after being blown up by rocket launchers and snipers were everywhere we should do this again sometime. [Edited on 1/9/2005 5:07:04 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] madcow2021 The match ended at seven eastern. It was one of the longest games ever. The stats for it aren't up yet, but the high score was 1000.[/quote] DAMN! I always miss these things....
    Add more answer options

• yeah i got end late, and left around the 200 point
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] madcow2021 GameJunkieJim created a Halo 2 match 4 hours ago. It just ended and I was there for all of it. The game stats aren't up yet. I'll let you know when they are.[/quote] i was there for about 5 minutes, to much lagging
    Add more answer options

• The match ended at seven eastern. It was one of the longest games ever. The stats for it aren't up yet, but the high score was 1000.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captian Lee do you think they will make a new halo in year or so[/quote] i change my mind go to New Mombasa and Madcow i there for i say 20 minutes
    Add more answer options

• do you think they will make a new halo in year or so
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.