JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/9/2005 7:54:04 PM

Player Stats

Why is it that 90% of the time when I go to check my stats it either says, "there are no stats for this player" or it shows that I've never played a game in any of the game types, when I'm a level 9 in Team Slayer, Level 2 in Big Team Battle, and a Level 5 or 6 in Team Skirmish?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ok thanks, was just curious
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There's an enormous amount of traffic on XBL thanks to Halo 2, so Xbox Live puts gameplay first. The stats, because of this, are flaky and sometimes you can't see them.
    Add more answer options

• Because you're special? No, really, its because something was wierd with the site or something, I dunno. It was an announcement on the front page. Go read it, I'm too stupid to remember what it said.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.