JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/9/2005 12:27:13 PM

so what is everyone doing?

Whats up?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• did you notice i havent slept through all that nonsense?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• wow that was alot of nothing
    Add more answer options

• [color=crimson]We're going home.[/color]
    Add more answer options

• hey, whats up?!??!
    Add more answer options

• I'm still here!
    Add more answer options

• it's ok..it happens... to complete idiots.....................................just kidding
    Add more answer options

• sorry I acidentally hit I
    Add more answer options

• you obviously cant spell it right after living there for 9 years, that is sad.... its Japanese silly sailor
    Add more answer options

• Japs is a racest term you just say Japaniese
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Violent Crimson throws pie at Kroenen, misses 'DAMNIT!!'[/quote] Walks into room, catches pie...starts eating......
    Add more answer options

• what is it then?
    Add more answer options

• ya its good and funny the only thing is Japs is not the right term trust me I lived in Japan for 9 years
    Add more answer options

• i was watching it earlier, its the only show i watch that the rest of the family will watch with me, its hilarious, those crazy Jap's make me laugh
    Add more answer options

• i've seen Takeshis Castle but in the states on spike TV its called THE MOST [I] EXTREME [/I] ELIMINATION CHALLANGE
    Add more answer options

• Kroenen you are from spokane? I am in olympia.
    Add more answer options

• ok it's 6 here.
    Add more answer options

• those crazy grunts
    Add more answer options

• its 2:00 here, i woke up at 12:00, having gone to bed at 4:00 this morning, i just realised that i stink, i need a shower and a change of clothes
    Add more answer options

• the gorilla fights a brute, and a big battle starts, only for me to throw in a frag grenade and scatter them, they then pounce at Lamar, only for an invisible grunt to run away with her, with Kroenen running screaming after it
    Add more answer options

• Lamar is Dr Kleiner's debeaked pet Headcrab from Half Life 2
    Add more answer options

• what is a lamar?
    Add more answer options

• violent where ya goin?
    Add more answer options

• ::pulls a female gorilla out of his back pocket and throws it the opposite way of Lamar:: PS. Lamar's a she
    Add more answer options

• a brute grabs lamar, and they all start playing piggy in the middle with him, whilst others go berserk and start trying to steal the energy sword
    Add more answer options

• remember there is only four of us, and im about to leave for 20 - 30 minutes
    Add more answer options

• the thread is runnin thin where is everyone?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.