JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

6/4/2004 1:54:48 AM

Ugly Webmaster Letters

Everyone's favorite [url=http://www.bungie.net/Inside/CustomPage.aspx?section=LettersToTheWebmaster&subsection=Main&page=14]Man in Gorilla Suit Wearing Cowboy Hat[/url] dishes out "advice" and bile in equal measure.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That is completely uncalled for. That is discrimination against the follicully impared. You should be taken up with the B.M.E.A (Bald Mens Emotion Agency)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] D von 8-O Obbi, I think you've hurt Frankie's feelings.[/quote] Bald people don't have feelings.
    Add more answer options

• One would almost feel sorry for the guy...
    Add more answer options

• 8-O Obbi, I think you've hurt Frankie's feelings.
    Add more answer options

• He's probably 35, but it doesn't matter; he's still a loser.
    Add more answer options

• Does anyone know Frankies real age, one guy was making fun of him caling him a 35 year old loser. anyone know his real age.
    Add more answer options

• anyways, its just a bungie employee with a foul mouth(sort of like me) mouthn off to public
    Add more answer options

• sure they are
    Add more answer options

• Dude, there is an edit button. Use it. Yeah anyway, those messages are pure genius.
    Add more answer options

• And Obbi's servin sarcastic sandwichs constantly, so, there is really no point in stayn in this part of tha forum
    Add more answer options

• Sorry, A Guerilla In a Suit Wearing A Cowboy Hat
    Add more answer options

• seriously tha links even called Man In A Guerilla Suit Wearing A Hat
    Add more answer options

• Cmon guys. a dude in a gorilla suit that needs anger management its much more sadder than cool
    Add more answer options

• Im so happy my pointless e-mail that i wrote a month or so ago made it to the webmaster
    Add more answer options

• Yup The webmaster letters. Always a good read.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]Stephen's stream of pseudo-consciousness appears to have meandered into my mailbox like errant hobo-urine.[/quote] i think thats the best descriptive i have ever read.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Terminus Die!!!! * Reachs for gun and accidently pulls out a bouquet of flowers*[/quote] *yawn*
    Add more answer options

• Die!!!! * Reachs for gun and accidently pulls out a bouquet of flowers*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Terminus I feel warm and tinglely inside.[/quote] Bad Frankie. *swats Frankie's hand*
    Add more answer options

• I feel warm and tinglely inside.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]The above letter demonstrates perfectly why email should be a privilege and not a right. Stephen's stream of pseudo-consciousness appears to have meandered into my mailbox like errant hobo-urine. There's no response to any of these questions, since they're basically the brain's equivalent of a violent bowel-evacuation, but I would like to point out that this letter is far from a freak. As a matter of fact it's tragically typical.[/quote] HAHAHAHAHA Yeah.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]If you look very carefully, you will see that Janet Jackson's ladybump is obscured by a Bungie sticker during the superbowl wardrobe malfunction.[/quote] [color=crimson]*steals [b]ObbiQuiet[/b]'s phrase* That made me cry an emo tear. ;][/color]
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure the monkey suit boy hung my love letter next to his bed, and he stares longingly into it every night.
    Add more answer options

• Ahh, my favourite man in a gorilla suit.
    Add more answer options

• *sheds an emo tear* My love letter never made it.
    Add more answer options

• SCORE! I was waiting FOREVER for those to be updated. Pure hilario.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.