JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

6/4/2004 12:58:56 AM

Hurry up and get it active.

How long will it take before I can make a chapter Ive been waiting for like a month what is taking so long and when can I make my chapter.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just be patient, maybe by it's re-launch it will be approved? (oh the irony)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ** PLEASE NOTE: Any chapters that are already in the submission queue will get approved and activated over the course of this week. ** bungie.net said it, not me check out the URL for yourself http://www.bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?link=0D2AE3E5-E2CE-4B5C-9E77-47C4107119C1 and no one in my area has an active chapter, so approve mine.
    Add more answer options

• If you're currently looking for some place to post news about your up coming LAN party, try finding a chapter close to your area and joining it and ask the founder to help you out by posting your news.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fencr505 I read it does it mean that no more new chapters FOR EVER.[/quote] No, just until the new hotness arrives, which will be around the time of the launch of Halo 2, or when its done™. [Edited on 6/5/2004 9:43:20 AM]
    Add more answer options

• they said they would active all chapters in queue, and they haven't... i wanna start my halo lan parties!
    Add more answer options

• I read it does it mean that no more new chapters FOR EVER. If so that is said and it kinda pisses me off a bit they should get it active atleast a month before the release of halo 2 because a lot of people use it to organize their clans.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fencr505 How long will it take before I can make a chapter Ive been waiting for like a month what is taking so long and when can I make my chapter.[/quote] [color=crimson]Well, [b]fencr505[/b], click [url=http://www.bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?link=0D2AE3E5-E2CE-4B5C-9E77-47C4107119C1]here[/url] to read what Bungie had to say about "The 7th Column". This will answer all your questions, I hope. If not, proceed to ask more, after going to the afore-mentioned link. ;][/color]
    Add more answer options

• why will it take so damn long. [Edited on 6/3/2004 5:17:10 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I hate to break it to ya, but your going to be waiting a lot longer, probably in the fall some time is when you will be able to make a chapter again.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.