JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/4/2004 12:40:23 AM

join the death ravens

if u want to join one of the best clans around just conract me
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ohh, ok
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• its me I just use this name when I am not on my home computer because I forgot my old password.
    Add more answer options

• I thought the clan commander's name was Death Raven, should i resend the messages?
    Add more answer options

• Requirment 1: get xbox live by Nov 15th Requirment 2: don't betray the clan. our clan websight is at www.freewebs.com/deathravens
    Add more answer options

• what are your requirements for joining your clan?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.