JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/20/2004 5:54:45 PM

the flood

answer trivia question. what are the flood
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ok I have no prob with this nerd sucks crap this is hilarious
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] buzzylinguardo star trek sucks[/quote] Don't make me go all Klingon on your @ss.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tanikaze The nerd levels of this thread are rising fast. Not that that's a bad thing.[/quote] Oh, I think my combo of Star Trek, Halo, Star Wars and sci-fi books is quite potent.
    Add more answer options

• they're neural parasites, closely related to the american poloticians and newscasters. star trek sucks [Edited on 12/20/2004 10:33:13 AM]
    Add more answer options

• The nerd levels of this thread are rising fast. Not that that's a bad thing. [Edited on 12/20/2004 10:32:38 AM]
    Add more answer options

• It's fine. I was actually joking.
    Add more answer options

• ya well you know what I meant something close to that effect
    Add more answer options

• Wrong. If you're gonna copy Star Trek, let me do it: We are the Flood We will add your biological and technolgical distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will learn to service ours. Resistance is futile. [Edited on 12/20/2004 10:46:07 AM]
    Add more answer options

• no its... we are the flood resensist is futle your tecnological and biological advances well be are's surrender your body
    Add more answer options

• we are all the flood we are the ones that averrun the forums we are the all seeing all knowing crap of the earth
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.