JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

6/3/2004 5:05:33 AM

Upload avatar?

Is there any way to upload you're own personal avatar onto your profile pic?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] youngtusk87 Nice Halo 2 topic.[/quote]How does this have anyhting to do with Halo 2?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Here's the short and sweet answer:NO
    Add more answer options

• Try entering the avatar contest. I won't because I don't want that mister chief drawing.
    Add more answer options

• Moved to the Septagon. And no, you cannot have a unique avatar. That's an option given only to moderators and Bungie employees. However, you can e-mail Bungie an avatar, and if they accept it, they'll make it available for everyone else to use. Read the forum guidelines thread in this forum for more information.
    Add more answer options

• Nice Halo 2 topic.
    Add more answer options

• Ha I wish
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.