JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/2/2004 4:10:43 PM

Jason Major...

If he or anyone that works with him can ask him this question, please do so: I have Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit and I have looked over the credits 9,000 times but I cannot see your name!!!! Why aren't you on the credits list?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i feel self concious
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It should be more of an impaling.
    Add more answer options

• *bithch slaps Bearer of Tru7h with my rusty pichfork*
    Add more answer options

• thats a nice stab there
    Add more answer options

• Sweet...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordCrotchpants You should stab him Mink...[/quote] Motion passed unanimously. *stabs Bearer of Tru7h*
    Add more answer options

• You should stab him Mink...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bearer of Tru7h i bumped it from the 999th page.....[/quote] That's what I was referring to! Are you on crack!!?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bearer of Tru7h i bumped it from the 999th page.....[/quote] Instead of pouring millions of dollars into trivial things such as education and the military, the United States government should spend time working on reconstruction of Installation 04 that will effectively wipe out [b]all[/b] spammers from the face of the Earth. That, or this guy can stop being stupid...
    Add more answer options

• i bumped it from the 999th page.....
    Add more answer options

• What? Are you on crack? What are you talking about? [Edited on 6/27/2005]
    Add more answer options

• BUMP!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.