JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/2/2004 3:18:53 AM

Games you plan to purchase in the near future

just want to see what you guys to get soon alot of great games are coming.Here's my list Rainbow six :black arrow madden 2005 nba live 2005 star wars:commando starcraft ghost spider man 2 burnout 3 unreal championship 2 teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 ghost recon 2 mechassualt 2 Dead or alive ultimate there proably some more games but those are the major one's,oh and another game called Halo 2 but i don't think alot of people are going to get it.LOL [Edited on 6/1/2004 7:20:38 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• time splitters future perfect and...........that game that this web sites about.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Mercenaries Fable Starcraft Ghost Mechassult 2: Lone Wolf
    Add more answer options

• Don't bump old threads. Ahh, the irony. >> Kritz
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gruntkiller606 the games i really want are diablo 2 and half-life 2 and of corse halo 2 Allthough i want halo 2 more than HL2 kus u dont need a $3000 computer to run it[/quote] 1. Don't bring up old threads 2. Half Life 2 doesn't require a super computer at all. My 1,500 dollar machine runs it perfectly and it's only a decent computer.
    Add more answer options

• F.E.A.R Ghost Recon Close Combat: First to Fight Starcraft Ghost
    Add more answer options

• Brothers In Arms Mercs Any Pc mech games Battlefeild 2
    Add more answer options

• Yes, very old.
    Add more answer options

• Is it just me, or is this thread [b] really [/b] old.
    Add more answer options

• the games i really want are diablo 2 and half-life 2 and of corse halo 2 Allthough i want halo 2 more than HL2 kus u dont need a $3000 computer to run it
    Add more answer options

• Just Halo 2. I'm a poor boy and it's one of the games I know I will like. I mainly just play Halo right now.
    Add more answer options

• What about That new winnie the pooh game? Ive heard it hands halo 2's ass to satan.
    Add more answer options

• Chronicles of riddick, fable, Doom 3, and halo 2. those are my must haves (meaning ones i will preorder) any others im am waiting for reviews.
    Add more answer options

• I'll just list games I'll get before Halo 2: Driv3r, NCAA 2005, Madden 2005, and Gta: San Andreas.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Snipe Assault whoa shiska took part in a conversation JK shiska *whimpers* dont ban me[/quote] I take part in conversations. =P I'd take part in more if people didn't keep me so busy locking their threads. =\
    Add more answer options

• I plan to get Shadow Ops: Red Mercury when it comes out in a few weeks. It's an action packed military run and gun FPS. My kind of game. After that in September I'm gonna get Starwars Battlefront. Then on Nov. 9 I will finally see the promise land (a.k.a Halo 2). In your face Moses. [Edited on 6/1/2004 7:35:00 PM]
    Add more answer options

• whoa shiska took part in a conversation JK shiska *whimpers* dont ban me
    Add more answer options

• My point is that this guy has most likely played the games before the ones he is planning to buy, has liked them, and has high expectations for the sequels and will go out and buy them. The games that will hold me over until Halo 2 comes out are Crimson Skies and Halo. Once I get X-Box Live, that is. At least for Crimson Skies. [Edited on 6/1/2004 7:37:31 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Most games are sequels or parts of a series these days, what's your point? The game that will hold me over until Halo 2 is most likely Advent Rising. Er, I think that's coming out this summer, anyway.
    Add more answer options

• Star Craft Ghost is derived from the RTS game, but in story only. this is blizzards first attemt at a console only FPS. but you really are correct in what you say/ [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart Is it just me or is every one of those games a sequel or part of a series?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• it's the year of the sequels
    Add more answer options

• Is it just me or is every one of those games a sequel or part of a series?
    Add more answer options

• leisure suit larry.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.