JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

6/2/2004 12:15:32 AM
Sketch

Caption #6: The REAL last Spartan?

The Covenant armada is approaching Earth and one lone hero stands between them and the annihilation of the entire human race.... Help us [i]Bungie Princess[/i], you're our only hope! [img]/images/forums/captions/altaspartan2.jpg[/img]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sorry princess the chief is in another battle cruiser
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

riverfox
    riverfox

I can haz cheezburger? - old

[url=http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lollipopheroem8.jpg]Super Hero or lollipop ?[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Sergeant Johnson: Your not the Chief.... Bungie Princess: Oh Masty's taking the garbage out. Sergeant Johnson:........... OR After months of humiliation the Arbiter finally gave into his troops and went through plastic surgery. OR This just in: To compete with Metroid Prime's sudden popularity Bungie reveals Master Chief as a female. [Edited on 10.20.2008 2:04 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Boy or Girl?
    Add more answer options

• Spartan version of a brown paper bag
    Add more answer options

• so the rumors are true, Spartans are girls...
    Add more answer options

• who new... such a manly voice could come from such a sexy female body.... i like it!
    Add more answer options

• after master cheifs girlfreind herd the news she thought it woul better just to move on and hit vegas...........because of girls gone wild coptright we cant show you any more photos that wer taken that night
    Add more answer options

• GOOD GOD LUCY! Watch where your pointing those Gunz! Dont need a kill joy ffs...
    Add more answer options

• The red army wants YOU
    Add more answer options

• Cute........
    Add more answer options

• master chief's hot
    Add more answer options

• weres the rest of the armor?
    Add more answer options

• ...And then the enitre covenant fleet stopped suddenly, and, unknown to the humans below, every single one of the covenant was staring at the spartan's boobs.
    Add more answer options

• Its YOUR PRINCESS!!!!
    Add more answer options

• wuts under the mark VI
    Add more answer options

• yo stop spamming read the code of conduct
    Add more answer options

• The Real Last spartan looks hot...I hope she can stay around a bit longer :P
    Add more answer options

• She was trying to make guns with her hands, but grunts stole the barrels to make straws to satisfy their grunty thirst.
    Add more answer options

• Maybe its Kely 087...
    Add more answer options

• masterchief to chick: BOW CHIKA BOW WOW!!! wait... did i say that aloud?
    Add more answer options

• When MR. and Mrs JubJub got back home they tried the demons helmet on they are the envy of all their friends
    Add more answer options

• [X ] Yes
    Add more answer options

• Well never know what amanda looks like under the mask, yet she will save the human race!
    Add more answer options

• Cortana's twin sister 8D
    Add more answer options

• wolf wolf (run to the end of my chain) If thats a bungie employee i am so going to work there lol
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.