JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

6/1/2004 5:01:25 AM

Webmaster

Do you think we could get the all knowing gorilla costume wearing witicism to do an interview with the chapter founders, on what he thinks of the seventh column? I would do the interview, if someone could back me up, thoug I believe there are other, more qualified people to do this sort of stuff.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• He's always professional, it's just that his job has slightly different values then we do.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Heh, that's half the fun.
    Add more answer options

• I'll be willing to help, but you're emailing him. I'm not getting flamed, oh' and what's the probability that he'll answer the questions professionally?
    Add more answer options

• Yoozel is our interviewer. He's da man, not the man, da man. There's a difference.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.