JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

5/31/2004 10:09:38 AM

Interest in a Writers Chapter?

Hey guys! If and when the 7th Column comes back online and starts letting fans found new chapters again, I was considering starting a chapter specifically for writers. The focus would be the various databases, separated into poetry, fan fiction, rants, or anything else that amounts to creative writing. I know you're out there, but I just want to see if there's interest in this idea. Comments or suggestions are welcome, of course. Thanks for your time.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I thought you'd like it. It's a loaded piece of work in so many ways.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've read dune. :)
    Add more answer options

• Thanks guys. I'll definitely give it a go once Bungie gives the green light again. And Obbi, for your sig, if you haven't already, read Dune. Good stuff.
    Add more answer options

• Sounds good to me.
    Add more answer options

• That would be great i'm aleady working on a book right now.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.