JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/2/2004 4:56:25 AM

How many "#1 movies in america" are there?

Has anyone else noticed the fact that almost all movies are being rated #1 in america? And how many of them are true?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You have no idea. It's like.....320 movies. Thats the running number. I know these things. I used to be the co-host of Sieskal and Ebert, but they didn't like me. Then Sieskal died.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They are (literally) called "Quote Whores" in the movie industry, they are just basically paid to say good things about crapy movies, no matter how bad it is.
    Add more answer options

• Legally, I believe "number one" is equivilant to "best", which is an opinion. So technically (although I'm not sure) they could call any movie the number one movie.
    Add more answer options

• First, find out how many movies there are, then there you have it.
    Add more answer options

• #1 just means the top box office grosser from the previous weekend.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.