JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

5/31/2004 2:40:00 AM

Looking for clan (yet to beat us) in Syd. Aus

We are a clan called Vanguard Snipers located in Sydney Australia. We have gone undefeated and are hoping to look for a challenge. We want to meet a clan that can actually BEAT us. Wins-21 Loses-0 [Edited on 5/31/2004 3:42:11 AM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Is there no clan that is man enough to take us on?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i found a xbox lounge, we can have clan battles. And pls do not post to this forum if you're not from Australia
    Add more answer options

• as soon as live is hooked up may take till this december but look for the hands of fate never bin defeated eather 19 wins 0 loss email mstrunk@cox.net [Edited on 6/2/2004 6:40:56 PM]
    Add more answer options

• hey when Halo 2 comes out i will challenge u becuase i live in the U.S. and some info about my self I haven't also found any buddy in the state of Florida that has been able to beet me yet.
    Add more answer options

• Wat? 1yr? haha by then our clan will be kickin ass in halo2. And by the way, did you plan to come down 2 sydney?
    Add more answer options

• lol.Such a Noble challenge. Gimme a year or so to gather a team in QLD and I'll give you a run for your money. ;)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.