JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/1/2004 11:35:03 PM

For those of you who are getting the PSP...

what games and movies would you like to see on it? here's my list. Games: a Transformers game a Ratchet & Clank game a Burnout game a Dragon Ball Z game Movies: The Lord of The Ring series(yes, it is possible) The Italian Job(new one) Austin Powers baby! and a few others that I can't think of [b][u][color=red] PLEASE!!! [/b][/u] Do not mention anything having to do with the Nintendo DS. Also, do not complain about the PSP's battery stuff(it's not a problem). So basicly, STAY ON TOPIC. I asked kindly. [/color]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Waterboy. That would be tight.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lol.
    Add more answer options

• lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] zekeisthemc [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hinryu I'm looking for the joke games. Dragonball Z definately (although i doubt we'll see one) Yu-Gi-Oh Tony Hawks Some good FPS but not Bond Goldeneye was his greatest adventure. Oh and all the DBZ Dragonball episodes and movies. [/quote] I now must rag on you being a 12 year old and liking Yu--blam!--Oh. Hell is to your left. Have a nice infinity smoking in its fires.[/quote] I have to go take a Yu-Gi-Oh.
    Add more answer options

• I would buy some DBZ movies.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hinryu I'm looking for the joke games. Dragonball Z definately (although i doubt we'll see one) Yu-Gi-Oh Tony Hawks Some good FPS but not Bond Goldeneye was his greatest adventure. Oh and all the DBZ Dragonball episodes and movies. [/quote] I now must rag on you being a 12 year old and liking Yu--blam!--Oh. Hell is to your left. Have a nice infinity smoking in its fires.
    Add more answer options

• Metal Gear Solid Ac!d looks inovative, but it has way too much potential to be a crappy game. The whole card system of play doesn't make me want to play it either.
    Add more answer options

• That Advent Rising game looks good.
    Add more answer options

• I'm looking for the joke games. Dragonball Z definately (although i doubt we'll see one) Yu-Gi-Oh Tony Hawks Some good FPS but not Bond Goldeneye was his greatest adventure. Oh and all the DBZ Dragonball episodes and movies.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tanikaze [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Elite_elite Is the PSP a sony version of the gameboy? if so I'm not getting it, I don't like hand-held game systems.[/quote] Playstation Pocket. So, yeah.[/quote] .............................. Playstation Portible Have you been under a rock for the past five months?
    Add more answer options

• A port of ET from the Atari. And Shaq-Fu. [Edited on 12/1/2004 5:17:19 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Elite_elite Is the PSP a sony version of the gameboy? if so I'm not getting it, I don't like hand-held game systems.[/quote] Playstation Pocket. So, yeah.
    Add more answer options

• Is the PSP a sony version of the gameboy? if so I'm not getting it, I don't like hand-held game systems.
    Add more answer options

• I if I was getting one, I would watch Final Fantasy: Advent Children on it. But I am not because im getting a you-know-what. [Edited on 12/1/2004 4:56:36 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Don't worry about it. If you don't know about it you won't care about it. Stay on topic.
    Add more answer options

• I don't know anything about PSP. Could you tell me a bit about it?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.