JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/30/2004 6:46:19 PM

Do Canadians Really live in Igloos?

What started the whole stereotype about canadians living in igloos. You know we canadians live perfectly decent lives and we really do live in houses.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! XD no. No we don't, but you can think that if you want. We don't mind. In fact, that whole joke started in Canada.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's funny when the Arrogant Worms sing about all the good things Canada has. We've got rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks.... and water.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Any snowy place yes
      Add more answer options

• Im a spy
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I have to say that this is the all time stupidest thread ever... I'm sure there are a few Canadians who live in Igloos, just as there are some americans who live on the street... again very dumb thread... I admit I did derive some pleasure from McSpaanky's little invasion, but thats just me.... Again WOW... thats all I really have to say WOW!
        Add more answer options

• ive taken over canada.
        Add more answer options

• so
        Add more answer options

• They're a different group of people. That's like saying everyone in a country has the same religion.
        Add more answer options

• I see, so you are not an idiot. My apologies
        Add more answer options

• nevermind [Edited on 5/30/2004 1:23:37 PM]
        Add more answer options

• as you can see i edited my post so things wouldn't be misunderstood but i guess i was too slow
        Add more answer options

• No they are not. Not all canadians are Inuits, Idiot. I am Finnish,
        Add more answer options

• I am the creator of the topic and canadians and inuits are the same since the inuits live in canada making them canadians [Edited on 5/30/2004 1:19:07 PM]
        Add more answer options

• What? Are you illiterate? I asked the creator of the topic if he was confusing Canadians and Inuits, though I called them Eskimos at the time. (I had forgotten all about the Inuit and Nanavut [I doubt I spelled it correctly] thing now) I never said Canadians and Inuits were the same. Edit: *sigh* I always forget to quote. I'm sure who this is to knows that this is for them. [Edited on 5/30/2004 1:16:30 PM]
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 How about chicken, kids?[/quote] sure why not
        Add more answer options

• cool,
        Add more answer options

• in fact im having chicken in just a few hours
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 How about chicken, kids?[/quote] I had chicken for lunch
        Add more answer options

• How about chicken, kids?
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Neonight I've never heard that. Are you confusing Eskimos with Canadians?[/quote] well it seems to me you can't distinguish between inuits and canadians
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 ok, fine. No one likes ribs. Who likes Steak? I Got nothin.[/quote] i like ribs and steak
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 ok, fine. No one likes ribs. Who likes Steak? I Got nothin.[/quote] At least you are trying
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet Unfortunately the rules state you can only get one "Typical Lame Canadian Response" awards a week.[/quote] oh so you are going to be a smart ass, well...
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NomadZ it's inuits not eskimos. and the last time i checked even the inuit were civilized enough to live in houses since they to live in canada[/quote] I didn't say they lived in igloos. You're making me out to be an Inuit-hater.
        Add more answer options

• ok, fine. No one likes ribs. Who likes Steak? I Got nothin.
        Add more answer options

• Unfortunately the rules state you can only get one "Typical Lame Canadian Response" awards a week.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.