JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/29/2004 7:46:41 PM

Spell-checking program for IE and IE-based browsers

If you use Internet Explorer or [url=http://www.avantbrowser.com]Avant Browser[/url], or something else based on Internet Explorer, you may want to check [url=http://www.iespell.com/index.htm]this[/url] program out. It's great for spellchecking your posts, and if you like to proofread your long posts like I do, it's very helpful.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's working fine for me. I just right click on the text box and there's a "Check spelling" option.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hmm, for some reason its not working in avant
    Add more answer options

• still cant find it, i guess im just retarded
    Add more answer options

• Just right click on the edit box.
    Add more answer options

• help?.....please?
    Add more answer options

• ok, i downloaded it but i cant find the button! could someone help me..... by the way i use avant [Edited on 12/19/2004 10:17:08 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I use firefox but firefox dosent work on bungie.net coz it is not a suppoted browser. It is soooo slow in firefox. Anyone know how to fix that?
    Add more answer options

• 1 n33d n0 sp377 ch3(K!i!i!i!i!i
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] a metehed hmm i use maxthon but o well yeah the spel chker prgm is a gud idea it's very anoying wen s1 dos nt no how 2 spel gud.[/quote] Great. A person like him uses Maxthon like me. [i]VII Toast's moment of pain! [color=red][b][u]OMFG WTF!!!11one[/color][/b][/u][/i] [Edited on 12/19/2004 7:52:17 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I like him he can stay
    Add more answer options

• http://spellbound.sourceforge.net/index This is an extension that allows you to spell check "forms" in firefox. Note: I misspelled 3 words in this post, then used this to fix them...
    Add more answer options

• IE may not be very good, but Avant is. Better than Mozilla, anyway. If anyone finds a link to a spellchecker for Firefox/Opera or other popular non-IE browsers, feel free to post them here. I'll add them to my post.
    Add more answer options

• hmm i use maxthon but o well yeah the spel chker prgm is a gud idea it's very anoying wen s1 dos nt no how 2 spel gud.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Marshie Mellows Back away evil Internet Explorer, you are a blight to the very crust we walk upon. One day the great kingdom of Mozillla will rise and become the ultimate power.[/quote] Agreed, I wasn't aware people still used IE oh well.
    Add more answer options

• Back away evil Internet Explorer, you are a blight to the very crust we walk upon. One day the great kingdom of Mozillla will rise and become the ultimate power.
    Add more answer options

• *Checks* Heh, already had that program.
    Add more answer options

• dont be so sure
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Pink Menace Oh. My. God. Put this in New Mombasa, and I'll give you one huge ass cookie.[/quote] I don't think that anyone would [i]want[/i] an ass-cookie, of any size. [Edited on 11/29/2004 2:37:42 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Pink Menace Oh. My. God. Put this in New Mombasa, and I'll give you one huge ass cookie.[/quote] Oh man....I haven't laughed like that in weeks...
    Add more answer options

• I'll do you one better and put it in my sig.
    Add more answer options

• Oh. My. God. Put this in New Mombasa, and I'll give you one huge ass cookie.
    Add more answer options

• Thanks for the program.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.