JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/29/2004 8:23:49 PM

Im Bored Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone have any ideas to do when your a loser halo nerd that all you do is post on the b.net forums. please help i am so freakin bored [Edited on 5/29/2004 12:32:14 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *you're
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Does he play Halo with you...? Eh probably, after all you post here because of your love for such a great game. But does he let you win!? NO! See i would let you win any day of the week but that just the tip of the iceburg, im a lady's man...tell her Obbi!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MuellersDeath your loss baby![/quote] No, not really. I'm very happy with the boyfriend I've got.
    Add more answer options

• ...what about both?
    Add more answer options

• u could do what real halo fans do, keep chatting and talkin about stuff on here, or go and play halo...im gonna go soon and play rianbow six 3 over xbox live if anyone would like to join up in my room that would b kool.
    Add more answer options

• your loss baby! Yeah the wall staring thing will work eventualy, i know this because once i was able to find the face of Jon Bonjovi on my wall. But that was waiting for gta VC. If you are waiting for halo 2 you have to wait for the ground effects to actualy start working and glowing in your face and such.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markhamx2 you could always join me in the art of "wall staring"[/quote] Parhaps so... MuellersDeath, I have a boyfriend. >.>
    Add more answer options

• i'll be your friend, you just have to be really hot and over 18. [Edited on 5/29/2004 12:42:16 PM]
    Add more answer options

• you could always join me in the art of "wall staring"
    Add more answer options

• Well atleast you get to go to work leter, im stuck here at home ALL day. Anyone got some suggestions for a bored girl like myself.
    Add more answer options

• *begins staring at a wall*
    Add more answer options

• Stare at the texture on the closest wall near you, and wait for it to change into some picture of a girafe with a highly modified engine, hydrolics, and ground effect's. .... and i still havent found what i'm looking for... (U2) [Edited on 5/29/2004 12:34:07 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.