JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/27/2004 4:20:22 PM

Reveal Yourself

I think it would be interesting to know the names behind the nicknames. So no bull---- and Reveal Yourself.............. Now. (Sirnames/Second names are not necessary) Just to get started, I'm Sean
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you ruined my fun edit your post now
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet My name is Chris, here's my pic [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/FarKalkir/fos2.jpg]link.[/u rl][/quote] Is it like Christina or something? I have never met a girl named chris, although I did meet one named Taylor.[/quote] I'm not a girl, I was just dressed as one. Can't you see my stubble? I'm honored that you thought I was, though. :P
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Same G My name is Khyle Jackson. Also known as Lil G in the streets. High School dropout. Drug Dealing, pistol whipping, cyrp walkin, flowist, gangtsa, that lived in Atlanta where i got my gangsta sytle. (USED to roll with the Cryps)[/quote] What an impressive resume.
    Add more answer options

• down with the shizy home slice
    Add more answer options

• My name is Khyle Jackson. Also known as Lil G in the streets. High School dropout. Drug Dealing, pistol whipping, cyrp walkin, flowist, gangtsa, that lived in Atlanta where i got my gangsta sytle. (USED to roll with the Cryps)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet My name is Chris, here's my pic [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/FarKalkir/fos2.jpg]link.[/u rl][/quote] Is it like Christina or something? I have never met a girl named chris, although I did meet one named Taylor.
    Add more answer options

• indeed
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet It's amazing how most you don't even recognize me with makeup.[/quote] We forgot for a reason.
    Add more answer options

• It's amazing how most you don't even recognize me with makeup.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] eliteskull94 If you want cash just take those words you wrote (about your life), turn it into a 2 hour long movie, and sell it to some screenwriter for half a million dollars.[/quote] *twitch* I dont thINK So...!!11...!1!
    Add more answer options

• If you want cash just take those words you wrote (about your life), turn it into a 2 hour long movie, and sell it to some screenwriter for half a million dollars.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Casey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deadbolt28 it's Casey[/quote] Seriously? YES! That makes two of us.[/quote] Ha ha that's cool
    Add more answer options

• TSP -blam!-. Oh god i called myself a bad name! hahahahh!!!... ha...
    Add more answer options

• My name. Is Jennifer Nelson. After my roomate died I sunk into a deep depression, then I lost all control of my lower body(Exept the parts that matter), I then got drunk or somthin and declaired myself... Her sister, well we were like sisters, but I started to use her last name... (I know, im a -blam!-, but I was drunk and on pills at the time) So anyways, now that im not fully insane in the membrane(Insane in he brain!) Im getting my life back together and calling my parents once more to ask for my last wadd of cash to spend on my last wadd of drugs to use and get my life over with and continue that wich... ah forget it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] deadbolt28 it's Casey[/quote] Seriously? YES! That makes two of us.
    Add more answer options

• it's Casey
    Add more answer options

• Mah name be Tiffany... yo yo. >.> Homie G.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MakaVeli4LIfe1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] eliteskull94 I'm Spartacus. EDIT: sorry, couldn't resist. I'm Arne.[/quote] Which one is the joke? [/quote] Only time will tell.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H3CK H0LE I'm Michael Jackson[/quote] *starts choking on his Gushers* Really?[/quote] Just don't let him talk you into going to "Never-Never Land." Wow, I didn't know The Skeletor was interested in Halo!
    Add more answer options

• Probably 12. He just reeks 6th grade....
    Add more answer options

• i'm Émile (not Émilie or Emily for you anglophone people) and i'm from Quebec, that's why i have a weird name
    Add more answer options

• Heck is a 13 or 12(can't remember exactly) year old guy
    Add more answer options

• hmm or an inflatable child
    Add more answer options

• I know what to get heck hole for christmas now........ another nose.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H3CK H0LE I'm Michael Jackson[/quote] *starts choking on his Gushers* Really?
    Add more answer options

• I'm Michael Jackson
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.