JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/27/2004 9:53:52 AM

woe is me

my girlfriend and I broke up, i lost my job, and my dog is on the hospital. im getting old
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze i think im gonna go take Surge's Nintendo DS and reset his alarm[/quote] SurgeK will kick your smelly little ass over that thing.[/quote] Tru7h.[/quote] honestly, you people make such big deals over such small things[/quote] Yes. Yes we do. What of it?[/quote] Tru7h [i]That was an Oxymoron...[/i]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nothing, i just thought i'd point that out for no apparent reason. now im going to go play gta and, and for gods sake im not takin the bloody DS.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze i think im gonna go take Surge's Nintendo DS and reset his alarm[/quote] SurgeK will kick your smelly little ass over that thing.[/quote] Tru7h.[/quote] honestly, you people make such big deals over such small things[/quote] Yes. Yes we do. What of it?
    Add more answer options

• I'm out...good night
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze i think im gonna go take Surge's Nintendo DS and reset his alarm[/quote] SurgeK will kick your smelly little ass over that thing.[/quote] Tru7h.[/quote] honestly, you people make such big deals over such small things
    Add more answer options

• dats da...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VII Toast [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze i think im gonna go take Surge's Nintendo DS and reset his alarm[/quote] SurgeK will kick your smelly little ass over that thing.[/quote] Tru7h.
    Add more answer options

• im kidding. when i said take his DS and reset his alarm, i mean reset the alarm ON the DS. come to think of it, i have no idea how that thing works anyway, so trying to reset it would be like telling mike tyson to play hopskotch [Edited on 11/27/2004 2:26:33 AM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze and your a chick?[/quote] -blam!- no
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ruze i think im gonna go take Surge's Nintendo DS and reset his alarm[/quote] SurgeK will kick your smelly little ass over that thing.
    Add more answer options

• and your a chick?
    Add more answer options

• except ghostkilla...he's in the laser wars...PARTAYYYYY...oooo tonight (yes tonight at about 9:00) I'm gonna go to a hookah (is that how you spell it) bar! yey!
    Add more answer options

• wait, are we the only two people that are still on?
    Add more answer options

• its 4:18 a.m. here... [Edited on 11/27/2004 2:18:28 AM]
    Add more answer options

• you mean night, its 2:22 am here on the west coast
    Add more answer options

• aight have a nice day
    Add more answer options

• i think im gonna go take Surge's Nintendo DS and reset his alarm
    Add more answer options

• hahahaha no. last time I got drunk I went clubbing with my friends but then I got kicked out for being underage (for the club). that was a night before thanksgiving [Edited on 11/27/2004 2:14:29 AM]
    Add more answer options

• have you been drinking again twitch?
    Add more answer options

• ok. you know you wanna [Edited on 11/27/2004 2:09:01 AM]
    Add more answer options

• im not even going to justify that question with and answer
    Add more answer options

• yey, so you gonna date the dog? [Edited on 11/27/2004 2:06:21 AM]
    Add more answer options

• im not saying this is bad. I hated my girlfriend anyway, my job sucked ass, and my dog SHOULD be fine
    Add more answer options

• hah I've had worse at the moment my parents are convinced I'm -blam!- the knocked over the container so well hidden in my closet holding my alchohol and they found it I'm getting sick I got mugged and left fifteen miles from my house
    Add more answer options

• ...you lost your job and you spammed the Flood in a pity pool. [i]Breakin' records.[/i]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.