JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/27/2004 7:14:54 AM

Covenant Holy War

I believe I have worked the true reason behind the covenant holy war. It's because mankind has balls and the covenant don't.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And pigs can fly...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rav3n777 how long did u think about your reply?[/quote] 0.1 seconds. Snappy remarks are second nature to me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lancers Soul I believe I have worked the true reason behind the covenant holy war. It's because mankind has balls and the covenant don't.[/quote] Do you have proof that the covenant don't have testicles?
    Add more answer options

• how long did u think about your reply?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lancers Soul I believe I have worked the true reason behind the covenant holy war. It's because mankind has balls and the covenant don't.[/quote] You've obviously put alot of time and effort into this theory.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.