JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/27/2004 6:28:11 AM

A Show, A Book, A Classic

I dunno why I'm doing this but here's a link to a show/book i like alot...I'm a guy just a heads up and don't make fun of me (it may be a chick-flick but I like it). [url]http://www.fruits-basket.com[/url] this is the show... [url]http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=FRU&categorycode=BMG[/url] this is the book...can't wait for vol. 6! hope you guys (mostly gals) like it. [Edited on 11/26/2004 10:37:14 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Twitch666 kinky[/quote] wow, i dont think that could be anymore nasty, lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Eww, that so wrong.
    Add more answer options

• like that comic, where the chicks are at school, and every time the headmaster sneezes their skirts go up. hehe, headmaster
    Add more answer options

• ...if it rhymes with tree than its doable...
    Add more answer options

• I always find the Japanese obsession with rather young looking girls very disturbing. Sorry dont like the look of that. Read some Redwall or Sharpe instead. Far more suitable.
    Add more answer options

• kinky
    Add more answer options

• Eww.
    Add more answer options

• if you bump again, i'll eat you babies, then regurgitate them onto a dinner plate and throw it at you.
    Add more answer options

• c'mon people what are you doing? post! watch! Or SOMETHING!
    Add more answer options

• Does anyone like it? There's a trailer on the show's site! Watch it!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.