JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/29/2004 5:29:10 PM

The topic of getting my hair cut didn't bode well with my mom.

"I want to get my hair cut." "Why?" "Because I'm bored with it." "No. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." "Fine, fine," I respond. I think I'll have some of my friends do it for me.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Apparently it was until last night, and i'm not sure why you ressurected a 10-month-old thread. [Edited on 3/2/2005 4:43:49 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Isn't your hair really long.
    Add more answer options

• im not gettin a haircut until it is impossible for me to see wich will be soon
    Add more answer options

• This is sooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that is why it's an off topic forum though.
    Add more answer options

• hehehe same with me, my mom almost everyday, can i take u to get a haircut? nope...haha im not getting a hair cut till a month after halo 2 comes out, or some where around that time i guess.
    Add more answer options

• How could you want to get a haircut?!?! my mom would love for me to get a haircut cuz she hates my long hair,she has to beg me to get a haircut and she never wins.....hehehe
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet "I want to get my hair cut." "Why?" "Because I'm bored with it." "No. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah." "Fine, fine," I respond. I think I'll have some of my friends do it for me.[/quote] I's get out a magazine ot something and show her the exact cut you want. Maybe that would make her feel more comfortable with getting your hair cut. I can get away with it, my mom loves when I go get my hair cut and styled...
    Add more answer options

• I got my hair cut the other day my a lady named Anna. She spoke ZERO English. It's a good thing I kick ass at Russian, or I'd die. Plus, I wouldn't have a cute Russian girlfriend. :D
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JoeyBagaDonuts man i wish i had ppl in my basement, lol.[/quote] yeah me too...living ones that is...
    Add more answer options

• They're a pain, yeah, but necessary if I want to eat.
    Add more answer options

• I wish I had a better basement. The only thing that lives down there are rats and mice.
    Add more answer options

• man i wish i had ppl in my basement, lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JoeyBagaDonuts took u long enough to come up with a more witty reply, lol.[/quote] I got distracted. Apparently the people in my basement want "food." Damn people.
    Add more answer options

• Well, if you do get your hair cut and you've got the money, Supercuts kicks ass. They make me man-pretty.
    Add more answer options

• took u long enough to come up with a more witty reply, lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JoeyBagaDonuts i could do it for u :-P haha did u just wake up? i did, lol.[/quote] No, I don't sleep.
    Add more answer options

• i could do it for u :-P haha did u just wake up? i did, lol. [Edited on 5/29/2004 9:31:20 AM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.