JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

3/30/2008 7:58:40 AM

Cortana Costume

So my girlfriend is trying to put together a Cortana costume, but we are not really sure where to start. Has anyone put one together so far, or at least have any suggestions?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Cortana tank top in the store is awesome... Now I just need a girlfriend to wear it... ...That sounds like I have actually bought it... (I haven't) [Edited on 03.30.2008 12:58 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A little off-topic for the forum but here goes. There are plenty of pictures of people dressed as Cortana online. You can either use body-paint , dye a white body suit or make a body suit from scratch in the right colors. As for the face and hair you will need body-paint and hair-color.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.