JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/28/2004 10:11:26 PM
Xeroh

Thanks to the moderator

Every one, i think we should give thanks for the guy who has been keeping our forums safe and clean, who has been waching over up like a hawk almost 24/7, the one who gave me a warning,our frend...the moderator... [Edited on 5/28/2004 2:11:45 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Suckup.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I agree
      Add more answer options

• What is it about the mods that attracts so much attention these days? Is it the custom avatars? Is it the power (I wish I could attack flamers with ninja)? Or is it that they're more closely tied to Bungie than anyone else here? Maybe you're all jealous! Of what? No idea...
      Add more answer options

• Whats a mod
      Add more answer options

• ALRIGHT, LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT. You all are making this Flood forum a bad idea, and if you wanna hit on some digital profile of a chick, find another forum. For all y'know, SHE could be a MAN! Ok, that was a bit extreme, but in other words, stop acting like idiots. And Max, Mike, leave the Mods ALONE. I don't know 'em, but they keep order. As for you, Xeroh, your audacity isn't well complimented by your avatar. [Edited on 5/28/2004 3:02:30 PM]
      Add more answer options

• I don't really like the mods.
      Add more answer options

• Goodbye
      Add more answer options

• Ban? haha. Thats a pretty lame thing to get banned for,
      Add more answer options

• I hope you lose your life in a breakfast accident...
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mike_100 Down with moderators! Let's see how they react to that. ; )[/quote] Perma ban.
      Add more answer options

• Down with moderators! Let's see how they react to that. ; )
      Add more answer options

• I'm in class and my tummy is bothering me.
      Add more answer options

• I may be a suckup but im no lactose intolerant Phantom who lives in the forums...
      Add more answer options

• No one wants to give thanks?
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.