JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/28/2004 9:28:53 PM

religion

what is your religion?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I get paid with the souls of my enemies.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet I go everywhere. I am everywhere. I am everything you love, and I am everything you hate. I am the ultimate, the divine, the nothing, the void. [/quote] Damn, that job must be tough. How much do get paid an hour? ;)
    Add more answer options

• ok
    Add more answer options

• I go everywhere. I am everywhere. I am everything you love, and I am everything you hate. I am the ultimate, the divine, the nothing, the void.
    Add more answer options

• if its getting old dont go to it
    Add more answer options

• i wont get hert and i was just wondering what your gammertag was and is there no place you dont go?
    Add more answer options

• i'm nothing but i think that people who make fun of other peoples beliefs and religions are -blam!-s -fin-
    Add more answer options

• yeah, this is getting old.....no offense...
    Add more answer options

• It's threads like these that make me not want to give you my gamer tag.
    Add more answer options

• Mr moderatonton you better close this quick or some ones gonna get hurt..
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.