JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/28/2004 7:54:48 PM

EMPTY!!!!

this was a forum before....just lock this baby up...I deleted everything [Edited on 5/28/2004 12:05:31 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i have a key...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• TOO BAD THIS NEVER GOT LOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Christian once? Nay...christian forever...Unless you're a satanist it sticks with you forever. Like the common cold or your lucky penny... AND you're right it doesn agree with christs teachings and for that I apologize BUT I have had countless bad experiences with people that slam Jesus and all that Jazz. So, if I seem a bit testy, sorry *squeezes anger ball*
    Add more answer options

• You can divert all you want, but having been Christian once myself, I know that wishing suffering on ANYONE doesn't necessarily co-inside with Christ's teachings. You don't have to admit it to me, but at least admit it to yourself.
    Add more answer options

• I love you. In the most hippie of ways.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Shake Well....heres the deal....when we all die...I'll remember to look off my cloud and wave at your tortured asses....goodbye.[/quote] Ah. True Christian (TM) compassion. How lovely.[/quote] Well you see....I have compassion just not for those in which all is already lost...In which case...you seem to have your heart set. SO, I will not waste my breath onn you and bother you anymore...I will state my oppinions but not directly at you...good day.
    Add more answer options

• -watches the counter on the Hell-o-Meter keep going up rapidly- "If all the partiers go to hell... why would I want to go to heaven?" - My Friend.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Shake Well....heres the deal....when we all die...I'll remember to look off my cloud and wave at your tortured asses....goodbye.[/quote] Ah. True Christian (TM) compassion. How lovely.
    Add more answer options

• Well....heres the deal....when we all die...I'll remember to look off my cloud and wave at your tortured asses....goodbye.
    Add more answer options

• I can't remember a exact quote I had once :(
    Add more answer options

• "I'm God." "How do you know?" "Well, when I pray I realize I'm just talking to myself."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Shake SO...are you a christia or not?[/quote] "I believe in God, only because I am God."
    Add more answer options

• It's "you're" against the rules, hon.
    Add more answer options

• NO! YOUR AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• SO...are you a christia or not?
    Add more answer options

• I feel like making an "all you atheists sound off" thing. Of course, it's against the rules, along with this thread.
    Add more answer options

• -Hands you a hammer- Please use this to bash yourself over the head. Thank you :)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.