JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

5/28/2004 1:22:55 AM

hikura 119 clan

we specilize in cuttting his face off with a plasma sword and blasting him in the face with a rocket then we piss on his ashes
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Make a Hikura 119 clan? I know nothing of a Hikura. I know a Hikaru, but not a Hikura so go ahead and tear his face off. Get on your nerves? Good. I excell at that and just because I am a good player does not necessarially I am a Spartan. That title was not self-proclaimed but given to me after many a battle. And yes I am good, but not invincible.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ya I dont think many people like him, when I first heard him talk of how good he is I tought wow I want to be like that, but now he has just got a bit annoying with his posts about how he is just like a spartan perfect at everything, and all his code talking that's really annoying, I know if I played him he would totally own me but he doesn't have to brag as much as he does, it just get's on my nerves sometimes.
    Add more answer options

• omg hi 2 u!!11 [Edited on 5/27/2004 5:24:44 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.