JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

5/28/2004 12:49:36 AM
Sketch

WortWortWortHog

It's still weird to see Elites riding in a Warthog, no? I guess we'll have to get used to it since we will all inevitably be facing plenty of these while enjoying some Halo 2 multiplayer mayhem. The original idea for this came from Bungie.net oldschooler Evil Otto and then Zoe whipped up a version that could be shared with everyone. Enjoy!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ][-][ //-\\ ][_ {( )} 2 rules all
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It would be the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. I would be laughing so hard I don't know if I could even play the game. >>
    Add more answer options

• 2 words lol.
    Add more answer options

• ?????????????? o well only one word elites rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• who the hell have u played already like really r u in bungie well probally that would b wereid
    Add more answer options

• ya that would be werid iam a new member i have some questions like how many new charactors will there be and will we see master cheifs face and is master cheifs name really john ill ask u some later
    Add more answer options

• its like HUNGRYHUNGYHIPP-O!
    Add more answer options

• that second one was funny to. but its kinda weird to see covies ridin in a wortworthog. im just gonna get used to it ill see flood in them too
    Add more answer options

• Man that Oni chick is sooo hot...screw the wortwortworthog i wanna talk about her!!!
    Add more answer options

• Again, Grrr!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JOHn__117 If Halo 2 is gonna be anything ANYWHERE near that, I'll pop a boner for sure!![/quote] You -blam!- sicko, its a damn video game.
    Add more answer options

• This one is silly.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TrueSpartan how to tell ur a true halo fan: 1)get in heated arguments with halo haters 2)beating halo on legendary when ur freind asks u if u want to be picked up to go to a party (who needs freinds i mean really :P) 3)gets goose bumps when u first c the halo2 level trailer[/quote] Damn you hit the nail on the head :P I think Halo 2 shouldn't have any more than 3 weapons at any one time, because searching through a long list of them whilst fighting thousands of Covenant scum will only kill you :S
    Add more answer options

• how to tell ur a true halo fan: 1)get in heated arguments with halo haters 2)beating halo on legendary when ur freind asks u if u want to be picked up to go to a party (who needs freinds i mean really :P) 3)gets goose bumps when u first c the halo2 level trailer
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oompaloompa pretty funny, it looks like the elites are laughing.that would be a cool idea for the elites, have some sort of battle cry when they charge into battle, buo wot wot wot[/quote] they do have a battle cry dude play halo and when u kill the l337s sheild itl go roar and if it kills u when it smacks u with its plasma rifle it will laugh
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ERECTUM worthog or not, i'll still kill 'em[/quote] you are wrong, very very wrong. i will be the one doing the killing around here.
    Add more answer options

• worthog or not, i'll still kill 'em
    Add more answer options

• you might say,"quit HOGGIN' the road!" eh? anything? nothing? hmm........ i thought i had it. Guess not
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lazy Man bungie is this real [url=http://www.msnusers.com/asdfasdfasdf1234/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowP hoto&PhotoID=1]Link[/url][/quote] Sure, it's a real image.... of some sort. But it has nothing to do with Halo or Halo 2, that's not our game.
    Add more answer options

• o.....m.....g......
    Add more answer options

• That desktop is really bad quality, but funny as hell
    Add more answer options

• Bastards... they're really gettin it in 5 months!!!
    Add more answer options

• ??...elites in a warthog. the very thought is mind blowing. and on top of that an elite wielding a sniper rifle...utter chaos is all that could ensue. but chaos is fun!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JOHn__117 I wasn't at E3, so don't blame me, but please, someone answer: What are the Halo 2 controls???[/quote] Well considering the guys who work at bungie said that anyone who has played Halo before, can pick up a paddle and play Halo 2, I would guess that the controls are the same. And I agree that we should still only be able to hold 2 or 3 weapons, but I still would like a lot more of them to chose from. One feature from the James Bond series that I liked was that you could chose exactly which guns to put on. That would be an awesome feature for Halo 2.
    Add more answer options

• Your right Mr. fish... IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME. I even have some doubts about them being Frag Grenades, looks different from the Brown Eggs we saw in Combat Evolved. But then again, 3 types of grenades would suck, all that scrambling to find the proper kind. It's another great reason why I am in love with Halo, you don't carry 40 different weapons like in those retarded james bond games. I am praying that all future Halo games only have Duel_Weilding, and two weapons, so three weapons in total. if the controls are changed from the beauitful Halo controls, I'll die. Combat Evolved showed the best controls EVER. I wasn't at E3, so don't blame me, but please, someone answer: What are the Halo 2 controls???
    Add more answer options

• If Halo 2 is gonna be anything ANYWHERE near that, I'll pop a boner for sure!!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.