JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/16/2004 2:40:20 AM

what mounth did halo come out

just want to know
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It was Nov. 15, 2001- I heard from game magazines and a couple of friends how tight it was. On Dec. 24, 2001- I received my Xbox in the mail with a copy of Halo. The rest was history... -E22 [Edited on 4/15/2004 7:18:02 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• MARCH It depends where you mean.
    Add more answer options

• November.
    Add more answer options

• It was the 15th right? What a glorious day, I bought an xbox for reasons I can't rememebr, but I know I got it because a game was coming out in December that would be only on xbox, so I got Halo along with it. I never herd any thing about halo, so i didn't think it would be that great. For the first month I barely touched it, but after a few times playing co-op, I fell in love, and the rest is just history....
    Add more answer options

• good god you are "forrgoten" get your memory checked if you cant remember the BIGGEST milestone in Halo history!(Besides maybe the announcement of Halo 2)
    Add more answer options

• thanks
    Add more answer options

• Halo did not come from a "mounth", it did however come out in the month of November.
    Add more answer options

stosh
    stosh

Is pax happening soon or something? - 8/29/2016 6:34:05 PM

November
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.