JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/16/2004 2:31:19 AM

Halo 3 or 4?

How far can halo be taken, will it end at halo 2 or will the story continue. God I hope it doesn't end.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Halo - discover ringworld - destroy it. Halo2 - return to earth - destroy another ringworld - then take fight to covies. Halo3? - destroy covies?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We'll get up to Halo 7e77 and then Bungie will release Pimps At Sea.
    Add more answer options

• Looking ahead to a 3 or 4 is out of the question... for god sakes 2 isn't even out yet.
    Add more answer options

• alright, thanks for the info/opinions
    Add more answer options

• Thatl do pig, thatl do...
    Add more answer options

• so ur saying halo 2 is save earth and halo 3 is destroy convie home planet then MC can retire on his own little planet near some outerspace hawaii
    Add more answer options

• And i have a feeling Halo 2 will be alot longer than Halo
    Add more answer options

• I think Halo 3 would be perfect, go to covie home planet, destroy it, universe is saved!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jharbst Bungie already said that Halo 2 won't have a cliffhanger....there WILL be closure. What that means, you can decide for yourself. Spartan2035: The new GameInformer says that there will be another Halo in Halo 2. So count on it.[/quote] no not repetative sequals AHHHHHH! well it wont be that bad "Hello my name is Guilty spark 232 and i need you assistance to purge this instalation." NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr2t159 what about the final fantisy series, there is like 100 of them[/quote] No kidding. Don't forget the Alien Quadrilogy. And they're actually thinking of making an Alien 5. I wish Apone was still alive(Sgt.Johnson is quite similar to Apone).
    Add more answer options

• what about the final fantisy series, there is like 100 of them
    Add more answer options

• amen! and yes, i think there will be a halo 3. series usually come in sets of 3, like Crucio said.(3,6,9,etc)
    Add more answer options

• yea but if we do destroy other halos then that won't take more than 1 game, it will be all inclusive i feel
    Add more answer options

• Yes, we all deserve a good nap after slaughtering countless covenent troops. You should know that ALL great movies, exception of Kill Bill v.1&v.2, are trilogies. They go in groops of 3. Remember it....
    Add more answer options

• Bungie already said that Halo 2 won't have a cliffhanger....there WILL be closure. What that means, you can decide for yourself. Spartan2035: The new GameInformer says that there will be another Halo in Halo 2. So count on it. [Edited on 4/15/2004 6:47:54 PM]
    Add more answer options

• does any one remember when guilty sparks 343 says "This is instalation 04" "this instalation has the power to " blah blah blah.... So what if after h2 they try to go and find the other halo instalations 01,02,03 oooo scary... Repetative sequals
    Add more answer options

• now ur getting to far for me, i am just goin to focus on halo 2 then after that halo 3 and after that i will take a nap.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr2t159 by new game series do you mean an entirely different consept or like a halo spinoff?[/quote] I mean an entirely different consept. Even though I love Halo and dream of Halo 2 and wish for Halo 3, I am eager to see what Bungie's next game would be like, or be about after hitting a major jackpot with the Halo series. Thats not saying I want to skip past Halo 2, I'm just looking towards the future, perhaps a little bit farther then others.
    Add more answer options

• by new game series do you mean an entirely different consept or like a halo spinoff?
    Add more answer options

• Trilogies never become 4ologies.Lol so if there is a 3rd game it will be the last. UNLESS they plan a sixologie. Lol
    Add more answer options

• I think Halo 3 will be the last, then they start a new game series.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.