JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/16/2004 2:30:35 AM

Forum "specialties"

I am new to the underground, not to halo or bungie though. I have been at H.B.O. for about 7 months. I love the forum there. I was just wondering, will a search function ever be implmented on this forum? I hate having to manually search to find the thread I want. Besides the absence of the search function I love the forum. I would also like to have a notify message, to when anyone replies to my thread. [Edited on 4/15/2004 6:33:33 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sorry I should have read the FAQ thing first.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We all are.
    Add more answer options

• You're right. I am alittle impatient. O:)
    Add more answer options

• Hey LBM. =) A search function is among the list of things that'll be added to the website as time goes by. Remember, this is only the beginning.
    Add more answer options

• It will probably take a while because its very hard to get it to work right, but I think they are planning on making one.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.