JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/16/2004 2:14:13 AM

halo 2 needs gagets

its all weapons where are all the gadgets like in splinter cell
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No... no, no, no. gadgets are half of the time useless, and they would take away from Halo 2, and just overall the Halo feel.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• THey already said that the MC was gonna be able to creep around corners and run at full speed and whatnot. And i remember something about being able to point out snipers or call in artillary. I think those additions alone would be enough to satisfy what little appetite i have for "gadgets" but hell, bungie just loves giving more and more......
    Add more answer options

• yea no gagdets....the only gagdet that i would want it to have the night vision on instead of just when u have the sniper rifle zoomed in...b able to turn it on when ever...
    Add more answer options

• [quote]Or maybe the Chief can have a gadget that dispenses Pepsi from his MJOLNIR armor...like on the side of his leg like robocop [/quote] no pepsi...coke! its waaay better.
    Add more answer options

• No gadgets for Halo 2. It needs to stay a shooter, though some stealth is cool, it needs to stay on the train tracks and not derail itself, other wise we would have a massacre on our hands.
    Add more answer options

• i agree. that sounds way too much like 007, and i garauntee 007 didn't play, or do as well financially, as Halo. He kicks ass on his own terms. Besides, he'd probably break 'em. :)
    Add more answer options

• Or maybe the Chief can have a gadget that dispenses Pepsi from his MJOLNIR armor...like on the side of his leg like robocop
    Add more answer options

• Gagets + Halo = -blam!- Just leave it how it is, its all good
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghandi 2 No it doesn't, it's fine the way it is. Halo 2 isn't a stealth/James Bond game.[/quote] Exactly what I was thinking. The Chief's shielding and new Mjolnir suit is good enough alone.
    Add more answer options

• a clocking device and sheild classifies as a gaget, maybe they are called powerups but they are still gagets
    Add more answer options

• No, they are [i]powerups[/i], I'm thinking he wants heat vision, night vision, or that look under the door thing from splinter cell (which by the way is a great game). [EDIT] Gahhhh! I hate it when someone beats to the post and I sound like an idiot because they already said what I said! [Edited on 4/15/2004 6:19:47 PM]
    Add more answer options

• one more gaget longer lasting invibility
    Add more answer options

• It also needs a character wearing a gimp suit, and a character from 24, and a Tom Clancy plot, and a geriatric lead. Halo isn't a stealth game. It is purely an FPS. Halo 2 will have stealthy elements, but it won't be the main focus. The main focus will be the deliverers of death.
    Add more answer options

• I hate gadgets that would be the last thing i would want to see in H2.
    Add more answer options

• what kindof gagets, isn't the invisability and supersheild gagets
    Add more answer options

• no, master chief can already kick major ass on his own, without the use of gadgets
    Add more answer options

• No it doesn't, it's fine the way it is. Halo 2 isn't a stealth/James Bond game.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.